3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OMEGA 26.07.20 10:50 pm

The best part of the entire CoD series? (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Here I read all the news and blogs about CoD and think about it, but it will be the best part of all was released, the developers really adds a lot of interesting things, many of which have not yet been in games of this series, here is very good graphics, great gameplay, fun multiplayer, everything is waiting for us in the new part...Someone will say that all this fiction in space nonsense, but when the soldier fires from the PTR in the ground, and remains there after the crater as from art.shell is not nonsense (Hello BF1)...
We are waiting for another masterpiece in the FPS genre, this game will be the best FPS of 2016, as strong competitors there, everything is already merged...
26 Comments
Sort by:
m
metallurg666 26.07.20

wait and see

K
KOKAIN 26.07.20

OMЕGA
Chaz shit you wrote?

U
U.S.Soldier 26.07.20

do not argue,but still need to wait for the game,but judging from the gameplay frame game looks pretty interesting and beautiful,if only the optimization does not disappoint.

D
Dmitriy Grishkov 2 26.07.20

OMЕGA
Go to sleep baby how was the last part of the slag so ostanutsa until not polinaut engine and seting

G
Grigor86 26.07.20

Dmitry Grishkov 2
well, it's izdevatelstvo with motion 2004

D

That's for sure

O
OMEGA 26.07.20

Dmitry Grishkov 2
until not polinaut engine
A BF changed it? All the time in Frostbite and Crysis changed it?All the time on the CryEngine...etc.
seting
Have changed if you hadn't noticed...

D

After Black ops3 even pirates nestal to play they do not even believe in the success of the new part if you sell updated Moder Warfare along with infinite warfere

D

OMЕGA
First EA, Frostbite 2,and now 3 in the second cryengine crytec , 2, 3, and 5 are doing right now Yes, they are different engines if th

D

OMЕGA
So go still sleep talking is sometimes useful

O
OMEGA 26.07.20

Dmitry Grishkov 2
IW Engine 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 + modified version... And?

D

OMЕGA
Even I did not notice not in graph not in physics

O
OMEGA 26.07.20

Dmitry Grishkov 2
You quickly ran with the theme...

D

НуOMЕGA
Well, if you sit at the computer and draw......nil is I'm at work

h
hitman456 26.07.20

No need to wait for codes from a future masterpiece in the last generation left a lot of parts and they are much better remembered than what is out now (well, I liked advanced warfare, so waited part 2).

O
OMEGA 26.07.20

Dmitry Grishkov 2
You masturbate at work?

A
Aleksey Chichigin 26.07.20

The last game of this series, frankly, sooooo well, slipped, slipped so that to regain the confidence of the players need to create a truly masterpiece, not only in the genre of shooters and the gaming industry at least. And while 4 Kolda taxis.

F
Flavius Eugenius 26.07.20

If we talk about futurism and space setting,for AAA shooters is not fucking new,unlike WWI,which was raised indirectly, either in games or in projects B class.Honestly,if not for the remaster MW4,I wouldn't even think about buying the next CoD.So with the setting they are really crap,from what caused the shitstorm as oldovyh fans and haters.Yes che there to speak,even I have at some point burnt when I place a trailer on CoD I saw some parody of the Halo,but without Covenant and Prometeia.In the total darkness .Personally I think CoD should go back to the old setting or come up with something extraordinary,e.g. if they so much want to get fancy,you could take some sort of steampunk,dieselpunk, etc. (at least one of the three could cut che original).

R
Rograx 26.07.20

It's the same calories inflated. Its not like we should not praise prior to the game, but after the output it can be watered by shit:) All are waiting for the best part of the stool duty in the form of a remaster, MW.

S
Setesh 26.07.20

the best part of 1 and 2, well, 4 is also good, all the other shit in Cuba