3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 26.07.20 10:52 pm

The club owners v the PlayStation Portable.7

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
76 Comments
Sort by:
F
FlaVe 26.07.20

who knows where on the motherboard the psp slim can take food more than 2.5 V ?

B
BlooD DemoN 26.07.20

I want to buy a Hboks or PSP... the fact that I don't know what PSP to get!
advise that it is better! Wi-Fi in my Goode is no router present tarit no desire to buy licens also, of course, not hunting. I heard that the 3008 is difficult to flash, unlike the older models, and priedtsya to pass in service center). DP and PSPgo to take I don't want or pereubedit me he's better than Poch.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 26.07.20

How can you even compare a home console with a handheld?

Both are sewn. Boxing at home you are unlikely to sew, so come to pay to contact people with the necessary tools. Or you can buy just flashed. But flashed PSP can also be found for sale on markets or your hands (now many are selling PSP).
PSP to flash easier. But PSP 3008 are sewn with a share of hemorrhoids, and for updating the firmware at the custom firmware in PSP needs to be not the least version of the official firmware (more specifically, which version is the official version more suitable for reprogramming, look in the net).

If there is a monitor of 22 inches or more or TV from 32 inches and more, take Boxing.

We should also mention the game. Games on these consoles are different.
On PSP available a lot of branches that are missing in other consleg. But there are no games like the PS3/Box. The graphics on the PSP between PS1 and PS2. Boxing is still the next-gen.

T

PSP Slim 2008 almost 3 years I have. At home when on the shelf is XBox360 and TV 40, and now they were joined and PS3, in hand to take her do not want to. Playing on a particularly boring pairs in the Institute. Even helps when the light is shut off, and the PSP is still loaded :)

The idea is for it to sync the PS3 with the PSP is interesting, but in practice almost useless.

T
Troll_from_hell 26.07.20

Guys, is there a plugin that can make PSP to support WPA2-PSK encryption?

D
DeZm0nDaN 26.07.20

And how is PSP in Manchuria??

T

Mr. Weider
Manchurian 500 euros :D

k
kerm68 26.07.20

My buddy firmware (official) 6.2(0), and he tells me that it can flash under a pirate firmware, is it real?

D
DeZm0nDaN 26.07.20

I'm serious!!Gallop is?

G
GrandThaeftAuto 26.07.20

I have a problem with the PSP,that is with the stick:
I decided to see what I have in PSP
And decided to check her anitvirus D. Web-Ohm
I go to the PSP (disconnect USB cable) and.....CARD FORMATTED!
DAMN SO SORRY!!!! THERE'S A BUNCH OF SAVES THERE! MOUZON
I ask you if you had it,tell me how to deal with it????
I BEG YOU TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!

e
exeBOX 26.07.20

Help!!!
Decided to join the club of owners of PSP: help with a choice of consoles???

T

GrandThaeftAuto
If you're on that drive over wrote nothing, you can try to recover the files. Programs - a lot. Yandex and Google to help.
The point is that formatting there are 2 kinds:
1. Full low level when all memory cells are set to 0. All zeros in doctoe system is 0, nothing, empty, no data.
2. Clearing the table of contents (= the usual deletion of files and folders in any OS) simply marks them for deletion. This means that the data itself remain, but over them can be written other data, and then the first will disappear completely or partially.

exeBOX
If you want a flashed PSP, I advise you to look for PSP-2008. New almost impossible to find, and b/y in good condition can be bought for 3-4K, and even lescol bargain.
PSP-3000 is sewn crooked (select a virtual firmware, which is stored in memory), or not sewn at all (if version of the official firmware 6.20 and above). PSP Go is also not stitched. But I would not advise to buy not only for this reason.

If you buy games on UMD, then you can safely take PSP-3008. When the PSP-3000 and PSP Go are broken, nobody knows.

e
exeBOX 26.07.20

I heard it was found a vulnerability of kernel 6.20(http://www.psp-club.ru/news/1451/) - but haven't we heard anything, and what if next year the PSP 2 will be released, can it wait?

T

exeBOX
heard it was found a vulnerability of kernel 6.20
If you have the gift of prophecy and you know when 6.20 will go to custom firmware, you can safely look towards a PSP-3000 with firmware 6.20. But I would not buy even a PSP-3000 with firmware up to 6.20, because the virtual firmware - this is nonsense.

and what if next year the PSP 2 will be released,
That's a possibility, but, IMHO, very small.

Now the question of portation the situation is very acute. PSP is outdated and has outlived its usefulness. After 5 months in Europe and America will 3DS. Order it in the Internet, and for the price it will cost a bit more expensive than the cost of PSP in Russia. But it is more powerful than the PSP, with 3D without glasses, compatible with DS games, but the most important thing for any fan of PSP, which I never paid any attention to its predecessor the DS - it will go Western games (shooters, action games, racing, etc.), but about traditional Japanese games will not be forgotten. So I expect 3DS.
If you want to wait a year, or even two, you can wait for the PSP2. Most importantly, do not believe rumors about the power commensurate with the XBox360, the 4-nuclear processors, and so on. Official statements about the PSP2 WAS NOT. The official announcement of the PSP2 WAS NOT.

Possible options razvija events:
1. Buy PSP now, a) if you don't want a 3DS, b) if you do not want to wait a year or two PSP2.
2. Wait 5 months and buy a 3DS. I'm waiting for.
3. Wait a year or two PSP2. It is unknown why all wait, as there was no announcement, no official information. In my opinion, the losing option.
4. To buy something else (XBox360, PS3, headphones, player, reader of books, a gift for mom/girlfriend and a million other options) :)

e
exeBOX 26.07.20

and so it is possible to take 3008, only the virtual firmware, and unlike usual she's what???

T

Select a virtual firmware is stored in the RAM console. Cut the console - she was gone. Need to run a program that will put the virtual firmware on the PSP. Or to keep the PSP in sleep mode.
http://www.bk-gaming.ru/news/virtualnaja_proshivka_dlja_ne_proshivaemykh_psp_503_gen_c/2010-01-05-95

e
exeBOX 26.07.20

ATP)

e
exeBOX 26.07.20

I have another question, I came across Internet ads of your city that a person is selling a PSP-3008 bound, it is true possible???

M
Mertvyy_Guf 26.07.20

Can virtual? And what hinders to ask and/or check in person? :)
I'm for the pirate fashion trends does not follow. Sometimes come across the news and discussion, sometimes even to remember something.
On the PSP for almost half a year did not play. I bought an e-reader for books, and now outside the house when you need to borrow, I read, not play. And play at home.

S
SystemN7 26.07.20

Help who you can.I bought a PSP with it,stitched 1008 GEN D but there is a problem the factory USB flash drive(for 1GB) not read any PSP and PC!What to do? This is a problem in the Gate memory stick?to carry in repair or a new flash drive to take? Please help(