3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BezNika1 23.10.19 01:40 pm

Dead Online on PC (Mortal Kombat 11)

18:00 Moscow time, As seen in the screenshot to the right online Rooms empty.

In a multiplayer game will not find players that play the old fashioned way on a gamepad.

I played over 100 hours into the PC version and didn't see that one played alone. All use does not break cheats.
Playing with such players if you beat on the concrete wall. Blocked everything.

It has even come to the point when the enemy has 1% cheat machine on
Last Breath (Last breath), thus have to drive further damage to burn it scale protection.

And then by miracle you can score the enemy.

In short it is p..EC, and buy PC fighting games for Online is a waste of nerves and money.

In General who plans to take the game on sale or something else that Steam generally not advised.
Online without cheats, and macros, does not catch anything.

It is easier to buy offline activation.
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
pjankv 23.10.19

BezNika1
that kind of nonsense in the online rooms players not going , unless. tournament or something, all appropriate to the rating of playing

B
BezNika1 23.10.19

pjankv wrote:
that kind of nonsense in the online rooms players not going , unless. tournament or something
And you're a cub with what part of MK are playing ?

Come in MKX , MK9, and see 40-50 people a night consistently. And so 4 years.

And rating MK11 all the guys because the sheep, the developers of the other menu buttons are not delivered.

General Chat in MK11 no,
In the last part he was, and could at least write something
to praise or to send someone.

King of the Hill (Competition Variants) do not say anything,
they hid away leaving a single button. Developed like intended
created this online so quickly that he's dead and was not interesting.
So as not to serve once again of the server. Purely my IMHO.

M
MonkaS2323 23.10.19

BezNika1
Maybe you just haven't learned to play МК11 ? I'm over 120 hours have not met one cheater , all players as players. Someone is a noob , and someone learned a combo and makes it, even with mistakes. Everything you wrote above about cheaters and makronisos, complete garbage. Of course, makronisi most likely is, but it's not every second or third, Yes, not even the tenth. + And why should someone play on the gamepad ? Everyone plays what he wants.

H
Hellium 23.10.19

BezNika1
He has salted daunenok, and already people brosaetsa... That's just finished a play started with articles 1/1,finished 16/4,click search games through 10-30 seconds of the opponent's offer, I press skip, after 10sec another one, what are you talking about here... Bought MK, respectively, recently, online is only played in the 10th, but there was never a hint of cheaters was not, although you geeks know better, of course... MB proof, VIDOS there or something.

R
RikoChiko 23.10.19

Do not tell my console. How is it possible that the PC was missing cheaters.

B
BezNika1 23.10.19

Hellium wrote:
click search games through 10-30 seconds of the opponent's offer, I press skip

Spoiler
This Organization of Multiplayer as it is now done through...
To hell with this button Search of the enemy that shows how many people are playing. There is no freedom of choice of the opponent. Of the 10-15 people that
search falls 1-2 people with my level.

In the last part of the MK was fine but not like now.
In the first place have been the Room., Everything is clear and you can see how many players are now playing on the network, many now expect.
And with the regime of king of the hill you could see all the players playing in this mode.

Now what ?
1) it is Not clear how many people are playing online.
2) of the Rooms-the lobby, you can't include search (Competitive mode)
3) online chat rooms no
4) the menu Itself is hidden in the corner, although it should be at the place where now the Battle League

M
MrShiro20 23.10.19

and what to expect from PC fighting games !!!!

k
k0les0 23.10.19

BezNika1
let's play together

H
Hellium 23.10.19

BezNika1
asshole play in the League,you will have your level after you n-th number of Fucks...why are you whining,if you don't like tries bought,fuckhead?