3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxRizO 26.07.20 11:05 pm

Alone in the dark ending. (Alone in the Dark (2008))

In General, liked the game, wanted to put 10 out of 10. BUT seconds before the end of the game and all the good feelings vanished as perdesh Stalin. The ending Megacephala, and dick will understand what happened. IMHO the creators should be ashamed for such in my opinion.
If someone has absorbed what's going on(in both endings), write!
Because of the ending I put 4 out of 10(only for a good experience(first)
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Shepard 26.07.20

Sure the ending is a bit wadded and rolled after passing not in the game +10

K
KompoSSteR 26.07.20

About the ending already pisali times.
Everything is clear and logical there.
yuzayte previous threads

N
NateR 26.07.20

I the ending in some way liked it,sorry that will not continue......

s
super ddr 26.07.20

Ending all Hu*nya.*bootie better come up with something I could not.

C
ClubN 26.07.20

I didn't... Tired at the end of these roots of evil to burn, all the horror

W
Winterhunter 26.07.20

Che was not clear?2 endings.Or Edward becomes Lucifer,killing Sarah and puts it on humanity. Or Edward not killing Sara and soton nothing can not do, because the Venus hands will create lock.
IMHO not the creators should be ashamed,and you should be ashamed for what you are so nubyara that is not absorbed what happened+the ending was really discussed on this forum.

A
Arigo 26.07.20

Normal endings. What did you expect, a happy ending?

V
Venturka 26.07.20

Like the ending rules

V
Vasya_1990_KSG 26.07.20

Recently I watched the film Alone in the dark 2005 year, the evaluation was good. Hammered into search, found their website: http://www.aloneinthedarkthemovie.com/splash.html and just the game. Bought it today, went for 6 hours and just fucking loved the ending. I was expecting a normal happy end, but in the end got upset. Totally agree with the first comment, a shame I should be. The game could be much more interesting.

T
Titanfall 26.07.20

Vasya_1990_KSG
Another man, kt did not understand. The ending is adequate, a happy endom and should not smell. I about the game at all hence learned http://devgam.com/ have not watched the film. The game is just awesome, what do you not understand the ending? Either he will kill Sara or kill. Or turn into Lucica, or remain human. You'd better tell me you have a bug with the settings? I fly after at all I go there. License. The incentive for the mower bought.

V
Vasya_1990_KSG 26.07.20

Titanfall
I have all the beam. In the settings go, everything is fine.

V
Vasya_1990_KSG 26.07.20

Titanfall
The theme was even in this forum
Now Look for 2013

T
Titanfall 26.07.20

OK