3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gunlinger 26.07.20 11:05 pm

The problem with sleep mode PC

Guys maybe you know the problem? in short the thing, was PC without Internet access and he normally went to sleep and came out of it, that's how connected the Internet the PC goes to sleep but not going to go out, just turn off the PSU and inclusion helps to bring to life, how to fix this? and that bothered permanently to shut down the Internet before going to sleep
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
voolobuevv 26.07.20

maybe you should look at what's going on in the network settings

I
Igor-Knight 26.07.20

Gunlinger
Look can what the app actively uses the Internet, during idle time, or something installed as service, it hangs and runs in the background

Can you run any subprocesses performed by a team in cmd.exe : Tasklist /SVC
will see what works in real time on a PC.

G
Gunlinger 26.07.20

Igor-Knight
So, it is necessary to catch process which actively uses the Internet and cover it? hmm, but what exactly most likely may be what exactly process? turned off the torrent (it is most actively used) and that it is still the same parsley

D
Devil477 26.07.20

Gunlinger
torrent not of do that,usually it is the left service is doing,what network connections or something in this spirit in the Internet is Wikipedia on the subject

G
Gunlinger 26.07.20

Devil477
for example, VPN and stuff like that?

D
Devil477 26.07.20

Gunlinger
Well, I have current Internet VPN'om biocils but hibernate does not conflict)
but Yes, try to disable

G
Gunlinger 26.07.20

Devil477
turned off VPN is not rolling, still dead after going into sleep and attempts to Wake

D
Devil477 26.07.20

Gunlinger
You know what else try,maybe something like a timer output, climb in the settings.
Either because the timer is out or the mouse/keyboard/network adapter
you can try to leave something one MB ride
PS most likely your network adapter

G
Gunlinger 26.07.20

Devil477
Timers never on the PC was not, by the way Win10 System, and that's about Claudia mouse network adapter more, I do not quite understand

UPD: the Problem reseals on the other hand, removed the checkbox from the option"allow this device to bring the computer out of standby" and the PC became normal to come out of sleep

D
Devil477 26.07.20

Gunlinger
The current wrote about it)

I
Igor-Knight 26.07.20

Gunlinger
It's hard to point a finger at the sky))
Not knowing what you have in the startup is hanging...to see it is better to use third party software like TotalCommander, because the system msconfig does not always show EVERYTHING that is there.

Check one by one and you will find that does not go into sleep mode...

G
Gunlinger 26.07.20

Igor-Knight
well, the problem I kind of decided, so you can close the question

I
Igor-Knight 26.07.20

Gunlinger
Well, time to close))