3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deymonsalv 26.07.20 11:05 pm

Question on buying a licensed version of the game... (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I want to buy the licensed version of Euro Truck Simulator 2. And I have a question, if I buy the game version 1.24, for example, when we release a new version I will need to buy the game again? I would be very grateful for an answer.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azaz Ololoev 26.07.20

Deymonsalv
Oh lol how does your brain generate such questions?))) itself will update to the latest version automatically, if the incentive

D
DocS 26.07.20

Deymonsalv
1.24 lol,when you buy the game . she will be updated to the latest version . but additions will have to buy

s
st.pone 26.07.20

Azaz Ololoev
Exactly and not to say I have cognitive dissonance , I even froze not for long , only want to know how he thought he could choose with the purchase of version 1.24 .

F
Foxers 26.07.20

Deymonsalv
The incentive when you make the purchase, you automatically get the latest version. Then you can roll back to the version below.

s
sergigno 26.07.20

Perhaps he offers a game which is left of the fence, which in fact is not original. Therefore, specify. If so, I have to say, take the incentive, either for a trusted website that sells keys for steam. The accounts do not take it, they are 99% stolen.

s
severe116rus 26.07.20

Azaz Ololoev
st.pone
the man just asked a clever ponabezhali how much. in Farming Simulator , for example, each new version is a separate game that you have to buy. so there is nothing surprising in his question.

A
Aleksandro_86 26.07.20

Deymonsalv
The game is updated automatically, the update do not need to pay, but additions will need to buy.

S
SchumiForever 26.07.20

Lord, there are still people who bought ETS2...

Y
Yurko Trucker 26.07.20

Buy at trusted sites the keys, the account will never fall because they can simply cheat and take the money.

F
Foxers 26.07.20

Deymonsalv
The best option: go here http://store.steampowered.com/?l=russian, register, download the Steam client, install, run and walk around the store in search of the right.

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 26.07.20

SchumiForever
I didn't buy and play for a few years! =))

B
Bayun4ik 26.07.20

Deymonsalv
The most reliable - the Incentive to buy . Just don't rush and wait for good discounts - benefit of such actions often :)