3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
png 26.07.20 11:05 pm

How to get the game? (Gears of War 4)

I bought a gtx 1070, the NVIDIA website says that you can get the game. How?
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Kivenorb 26.07.20

png
On NVIDIA site there should be instructions on how. When I bought a 780, got Vach docks, then had to send a scan receipt of purchase.

S
Sivka-pro 26.07.20

png
Answer! Will help you, he suffered all last night with the receipt:
1. Fill out the form on the website of NVIDIA where you need to enter the number of your order(coupon) or the check for the purchase!
2. When successful activation of your check(coupon), then you within 7 working days should get a letter in the mail with a code to activate the game! But that's not all!, next:
3. The code you enter in the following form(you can simply copy that would not gain by hand), which is specified in the manual activation code for the game! Click next!
4. Then you'll go to the official website of Microsoft where you will need to either log into your account or register there, according to your current primary email!!! this is Important!!!
5. When there you will make Association of your account on the site, you will receive a letter to this e-mail with confirmation , of type you are armed for the game, and don't share your password and blah, blah, blah)" And that the game is linked to your account for Mikrosoft!!!
Continue the fun and start dancing with a tambourine!)) I thought at first that I threw no code and from where and how to download the game gave me, but.... Peresherstit than one site and forums, I found out that the game need to download the official Microsoft application, but rather through their Windows store! To which you've linked in the above action!
6. Open on Windows(required only Windows 10) app Store, there enter the account to which you tied mail, click on the tab GAMES and you will see your profile with the Gears of War 4-purchased, click next on the game itself and there will be a button to DOWNLOAD!
Well, then he will understand where and how to install!
Here is a hemorrhoid they've given us and no instruction manual not included!!!
Well, good luck! Go for it!

p
png 26.07.20

Sivka-pro
where to get this coupon or a check? check the type of commodity or what?

p
png 26.07.20

Nicholas Chivenor
so I'm trying to find all the time stupidly throws on the purchase card

S
Sivka-pro 26.07.20

png
Yes, check commodity!

p
png 26.07.20

Sivka-pro
weird. Tried and cirilicu, says wrong

p
png 26.07.20

Sivka-pro
in short we bought in the citylink. To obtain the promotional code you need to fill out the line invoice number. And where to find it on the check - actually I'll never know. Don't know the case?

S
Sivka-pro 26.07.20

well you give a pancake...)))))))))) order Number=check number=the number of the coupon!)) It's the same thing! Enter your order number in the citylink. And here is the serial # of the video card do not need to enter! Myself think about it logically-how they will be able to check what you really bought them)) They give a request number and store them confirms that Yes deystvitelno such an order was purchased from them!

p
png 26.07.20

Sivka-pro
but damn there everywhere solid numbers :D entered in General, the one that was specified to receive the card in the store. I hope proknit

C
CHEslavik74 26.07.20

I bought a 1060...

n
ncore69 26.07.20

in the form there is a column CAMPAIGN, the default selected there by the campaign, but there is eschu gears of war 4, paragon. it is necessary to choose gow4 or write campaign???

m
makeavelli 26.07.20

suddenly if anyone is interested I can help with !Purchases!th code =) write in PM
there are 3 pieces . validity 100%