3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToperH 26.07.20 11:06 pm

About pvp (Dark Souls 3)

Is it possible to be so incompetent that even provedja n-the number of hours ,but never learn pvp? I have already burnt. In the video the dude to barge in and put three. I one intruder can't stop. Or the whole point of meta builds and weapons?

Suppose now invaded by the type that sees what I tsestus (in another zweihander), so he stupidly attacked me. Jumped in the circle,I sometimes spamming the parry , in the end 5 times at Baxter flew.
113 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 26.07.20

ToperH
With a large weapon CWA against the average player(who knows what and how) did little chance. People who have been in pvp enough time for the most part see such obvious things as tsestus in one hand and zwei in the other - it means you're going to parry. And punish the parry usually Backstrom. I would recommend the basics of pvp to fly with some sort of katana or straight sword.
But in General the answer to your question is Yes. Oddly enough, there are people who do not learn anything or on its own or the mistakes of others.

D
Devill666 26.07.20

the trick lies in choosing the right weapon, the right, not metova, and the ability to use it. learned win. carry two or three toothpicks instead odnosi. Whatever the case, what sapati weapons sometimes it is confusing.

T
Toxa95 26.07.20

ToperH
I was invaded by a guy who was trying to fend off my Astoreca in the two-handed grip, while I poked charged heavy attacks. Well, not lalka you?
Or, I remember, called the Ganges-party of randomness in the temple of the depths of the cemetery, as usual among zombies appeared red phantom. But he was very cunning. Wore the ring to look like the host just joined us, when we past the zombies ran. So he would do me vansat-Backstab, if among the called Goncharov appeared even more sly guy who immediately casts invisibility, and then bexternal dark spirit.
Also once called the red phantom, to arrange a duel. Fair enough - drank in front of him all estasi, he showed that his flask empty, too, as I was hit, when he began to heal. This bitch showed that the ash of estus had not, at that time, keeping the stock of lacelock.
And a big weapon to keep the enemy at a distance, then you will win due to the length of the blade, hyperemia and power charged attack. But in General, overcomes the unpredictability and patience. Should keep Zwei in the two-handed grip, and then to seize the opportunity to throw in one hand and fend off enemy strike in the shallows. Well or permanently to break the timings of the attacks, damn it was hard to Sarasvati.

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Toxa95
Beautiful singing break the timings of the attacks. I'll think about it.

u
urist666 26.07.20

RGC
In vain you so about zwae say. My favorite weapon for pvp, has some great tricks in store.

And on the subject: requires knowledge of mechanical (for example, that the great swords in two-handed grip not variruyutsya, etc.), and knowledge of timing and attacks of your weapons. For example, I love blow CWA after rolling to catch up with the runners.

T
Toxa95 26.07.20

Oasis777
It's when you start spamming R1 with different delay and not poking constantly so that the animation hits followed one after another. So you Sarasvati will be much more difficult. But there's more to one-handed weapons.

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Toxa95
The idea is good. SchA'll check it out. But I hooked on the hammer Smoke. Decided Pitside for fun 5 days ago. Cho there all with the same guns, so not fun. Eventually got used to it, learned to skillfully use and now I in Arandela to play.... I without it as without hands :-) will Go to maul in Arendale ranks propagate.

T
ToperH 26.07.20

urist666
tell me why ripost get panzershreks ? Or a similar dagger

u
urist666 26.07.20

Because at a stroke they timing, which is obtained ripost longer than if you wave your shield

T
ToperH 26.07.20

urist666
I mean,finish them . He does not parry

u
urist666 26.07.20

ToperH
Well then, fuck knows. Either he has high damage on critical attacks or showing off

But actually found a description in the wiki: Yes, high damage on critical attacks

T
ToperH 26.07.20

RGC
I man killed for 1 spam. Sword of darkness smeared with fire, I roll it jabbed,he began to spam. 5 shot killed me.I even rollback could not

T
Toxa95 26.07.20

ToperH
The wild dagger crits. With the ring with the hornet gun, Yes +10 is hewing more than 1200 damage on some toothpicks. Despite the fact that they weigh much less than the weapon, which riposta such damage throw.
When you get to spam a series of the sword of darkness, but still charged for elemental damage, one can only hope nakipari. From stanlake otherwise you will not get out. Well, if you have a thick gun, you can count on hyperenor.

T
Toxa95 26.07.20

Oasis777
Another close - just run at the enemy with a normal straight sword or a better sword of darkness, and when he is afraid and makes a roll from you when he finishes the roll, press R1 and get his phantom attack. After Stanley again he makes the roll, and history repeats itself.

T
ToperH 26.07.20

Toxa95
ring with a lion I understand, too, could wear if with a dagger riposte to do?

R
RGC 26.07.20

ToperH
With the hornet. About the spam with the sword of darkness there probably was your fault, don't know why you're after the second shot are not rolled back. Stanley 5 beats the sword of darkness is not and cannot be. Perhaps you're just back to the wall stood, then Yes of stanlake will not work in this situation, well, either that Veit ping was outrageous. About giperemia you advised here - if you've been under a series then it won't work.

A
AT_Sagor 26.07.20

This stunlock as there is evil, especially for those characters that are talking about balance and not heard. If they fell under the first blow, then the second count will also collect, and there to death not far away. Secondly, I remember you had to specifically blunt to get under heavy volley, so it was always possible under a series of attacks to escape, and here it is at times difficult. There are Sundry conduct a series of attacks not caring to be punished for such recklessness, and they're right, in response to stab difficult, except that to fend off, but it is not quite possible and need to know, and not to die would be not too bad, and that there is such a parry, which let in the damage, but the trigger kind of garbage. In short, balance is not so hot and what was not come to blows even if a great master, but to work with what we have.

T
Toxa95 26.07.20

at_sagor
Oh, great masters and the piece of the sword will be able to fill up. Themes with ololo at the intrusion on YouTube is very popular. There are only nerds don't party.

T
ToperH 26.07.20

Toxa95
Tried so pianitsa,so no one and did not vahetul))

Although if you have a large batch or at least 2 people,the damage rules, you can make on luck)
Sometimes fun happens

Tried also with bridges to podkidyvat a bow of dragon slaying,too. Either I miss,or simply do not have moments, or to invade anyone.

T
ToperH 26.07.20

there is generally an adequate chance to win 1 vs 2-3? or purely luck dependent?

Although right now, the three of us almost basebal one guy,fighting a Pyromancer. Just run away and turn Pyromania beat.