3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 26.07.20 11:06 pm

Cell mutation bug. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I researched all 14 mutations, but one, the first cell for which you want to study only 2 mutations - closed. Who faced with such a bug, how to solve?
Service to send pictures doesn't work, posted this on imgur http://imgur.com/lCfdAuI
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 26.07.20

try to drink a potion to reset skills and mutations (2 different)

A
APELCIN 26.07.20

I have the same thing. Writes study 2 mutations , and the NIV which does not open, do not know bug I guess

H
Hireidan 26.07.20

Nikotinoz_
vypivaesh spend a bunch of mutagens - and again this Balchik
by the way there is another bug I have is that when selecting mutations for increasing attack power and spell power to the level of intoxicatii, the buff falls off periodically, and it needs to re-elect

R
Ryogi Shiki 26.07.20

Yaevin93
you will not believe!

Y
Y5J 26.07.20

Nikotinoz_
Yesterday I wrote about this bug. The incentive is also writing. Cells open from the top downwards ,but not 1 as it should ,and 2, and therefore 3 cells instead of 4. I.e. the top cell where you check out 2 more mutation should open first. but instead, after studying 2 mutations offer that that requires the study of four, etc. Already wrote to the support poles about this crap.

A
APELCIN 26.07.20

most likely is a bug and roach tailless fixed by the developers with the new patch

A
ARONDIT 26.07.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
And my roach the mane periodically disappears, but with the tail all the rules.

A
APELCIN 26.07.20

ARONDIT
Yes bugs enough unfortunately and without a tail, I've caught much in the main game, probably have not seen, here are some
impossible to finish the job
you cannot deliver trophies on a shelf in the purchased house
armor on stands in the house change color
a glitch with the 1st cell mutations
well, in General a whole bunch more of the little things , 1.21 clearly not the latest patch I think

H
Hireidan 26.07.20

Nikotinoz_
steam license

K
KanoVoxLian 26.07.20

I do not want to drink the potion to reset skills,who are faced with this?

B
BARADATbIU 26.07.20

KanoVoxLian
It was the case - you need to drink a potion in the inventory.

R
REIDERS 26.07.20

Same thing, tried to drop mutation and skill points, not assists, the first cell does not open (sometimes all the cells mutations are not opened).

B
Blackzillian 26.07.20

Yaevin93
this buff is activated again during the battle, I have at least so, try to look

H
Hireidan 26.07.20

Blackzillian
I don't always here what the problem is... but Oh well, not scary

B
Blackzillian 26.07.20

Yaevin93
well then just wait for the patch, I have quite a few bugs caught during the passage

T
Teranaft234 26.07.20

KanoVoxLian
Press E at the elixir in your inventory.

Z
Zhasl 26.07.20

haha thought I had one such bug and there is not just me

C
CoBEpeuH 26.07.20

I threw how to fix it.

N
NRV 26.07.20

CoBEpeuH
give me a link plz

u
ulixcr 26.07.20

In General, I found this poleznay bug in additional cell mutations I can put any ability, blue or red, doesn't matter. Take put in the extra cell kakoynit skill, if you need blue in the safe Deposit box insert red then simply swap with the right skill and all.