3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAKO76 26.07.20 11:07 pm

The game cache \"ETS 2\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello! This problem, I read somewhere that it is possible somehow to clear the cache of the game, but can't find and all the forums under the forums to read no time to be honest. Game extreme patch (1.25) Steam. Thanks in advance!
23 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 26.07.20

mako76
go to steam, click LMB on the name of the game then properties then local files and verify integrity of the cache. that's all.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 26.07.20

viktort15
Victor hi,it necessary to clean,and do not check the hymen))

S

mako76
If tomorrow can wait tell me how to manually clean,now at work and the phone will not work.Il wait if someone else will write.

a
asr-2565 26.07.20

I would also like to know how to clean it. And then there's probably so much manure,because the game chugs at the last. Thanks in advance.

n
nik3 26.07.20

join. also I would like to know how to clean it.

M
MAKO76 26.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Okay, I'll wait! No where to go. I already in an Internet have been everywhere. And the forum ETS2MODS.RU the 20th number will open, there is definitely a answer to this question.
Actually with the game it's all right, but there is one thing that keeps me up, last year they put on the map ProMods, after a while she began to colacito, I had it removed, she left the city in the log. In those cities I ponakupali garages, after removing these I gagri sold and still in the game log has a name and the following lines Garage spawn point not found! (madrid)> and so on in the same spirit. Here such pies with kittens!

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 26.07.20

Yes identity can wait

S

asr-2565
Yra_85
mako76
Guys only in the PM,and then my friends are few in the bath,do not want to me.And to communicate the incentive,may not always work.The computer at home only.

a
asr-2565 26.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Welcome!

b
b6611 26.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Sorry. An interesting topic for many. And folder ETS2 (53Гб) with dozens of profile folders of different versions, starting from 1.15, they are necessary if back rolled back not going? Sometimes the game profiles are removed, and the folders that are marked strange numbers saves remain (and not to understand what profile they are), they probably also would be good to remove?

S

b6611
If someone was interested,so I didn't post the thread where 4-5 people have replied.

g
gustav 26.07.20

many would like to clean and I will wait

F
FinistEG 26.07.20

The game has no cache.
For each profile with the mod should be your saves.
If any other save game run on native profile, that kind of shit can get out.

S

FinistEG
All you can do,not naratives head)

M
MAKO76 26.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva wrote:
All you can do,not naratives head)
Dive to the bottom of the head is not necessary! It hurts when you land.
FinistEG wrote:
Here I would like for the details!!!

v
vovangt4 26.07.20

mako76
Hi! Cache which collects the game is in My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\online and city in the log or rather Garage spawn point not found! (name of city) it is the save remembers which cities with garages you have been in the map and they will not disappear until you return the map which persisted(in your case ProMods) or create a new save(profile) may already have a program which open the save then remove from there mention that you had the map, I don't know I have a very basic profile with version 1.3.1 and I was on it when I put the card and re RBR and I also log complains it can't find spawn point garages in the cities of RBR and re but the game crashes and writes once after loading a save, so I ignore new profile to create do not want.

M
MAKO76 26.07.20

vovangt4
Hi! I already understand about what it's for cache like this. In sofranko game these folders are opened, but everything is in Chinese - to aponaut - Korean, but the trouble is that I, and not only am I not in tooth a foot in these characters, that these monkeys squirrel gnawed the back of the head!!! Okay, we will wait that write Sanya Stafeev. Hope it will be useful!

V
Viktor.T. 26.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
hi! Yes, I also had some neponyatka with the game this way I am fixed.and more than once.

v
vovangt4 26.07.20

mako76
The fact that the previous games from SCS was in text format and to edit the save was the notebook and in ETS2 though the extension and left *.sii but the format is not text(and therefore displays the characters and warns you when opening) I'm on Czech forum met for the program to open and edit saves, but I haven't quite figured it out.

b
bobrdobr 26.07.20

mako76 wrote: ..you can somehow clean the cache of the game..
In principle, it is possible... but whether it is a simple user? NO!!!
Explain why. Tedious, long, laborious, requires certain skills,knowledge, and software (spec.programs)
Enough:
- remove from the game folder (C:\Users\... \Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2) intermediate file profiles species profiles(1.16.3.1 s).bak
- to refresh the cache of the game (if the game in steam)
- before leaving the profile periodically to remove all auto-sohranki (except the last 1-2) and all the fast saves
The first and third points - that is, if you don't plan setbacks on the old version of\the patches and stuff...
-----------
But if still itching and trumpet calls, here read how to find a problem :))
nachalos started go and edit the main configuration file: config.cfg
Parameter: uset g_save_format 0 - make 3
Start the game and force remain.
We go along the way C:\Users\......\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\......\save\1\ and observed the game files.sii and the info file.sii. Here is the game.sii and will be subject to decoding, and then the changes.
For further manipulation of special needs.prog SCS extractor (originally can be found in the vast forum of ISI)
For correct operation requires JRE 7 or above..
Create a folder with an arbitrary name. Extracted to the folder the downloaded files. Copy the file game.sii
Read The Readme.
ATTENTION! First and be SURE to make a BACKUP, the default game file.sii !!!
further, the text style and spelling - not mine :)) BUT the companion to the author - low bow and Thank you very much!
Clean garagebuy day, dear fans dalnoboev! As promised, let's start to clean this old but very valuable profile.

1. Object editing: only the game file.sii last exit from SIM folder autosave profile.
File info.sii in the same folder of anything criminal when you download the SIM involved was not.
All the way to the autosave folder of profile, if anyone still doesn't know:
C:\Users\Gera\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\47657261\save\autosave,
where world is my username in my Windows;
and 47657261 - the ID of the profile that needs to be cleaned.
We believe that the object is decrypted and appears in text form normal to edit the normal people,
not programmers, freely dealt with hex codes (in my time it was so...).

2. Editing tools: Notepad, and is better - Notepad++ because of good contextual search on the big file.
And, of course, the main Navigator, which you can only find the right line in the object file game.log.txt,
which contains all the specific curses SIM when you download.

3. Security operation: copy a file object and add his name or number 00, or even the start
edit. Hour worked, make a new copy of the object with a new number or time in the file name.
Then when the case is very much to Pat myself on the back for such foresight...

4. The first problem that really do not like SIM - garages of the old maps that SIM for some reason, very carefully
remembers the saved game. And then complains when they are not reflected in the current maps:
Hidden text Show
This list can reach the hundreds on a very old profile. But all this is wasted download time and volume
the log file that has a limit. My SIM even jumped back to WIndows if you reached the limit.
The algorithm of cleaning of garages like this:
1) in the editor open on the first tab (for Notepada++) log file, the second is our object;
2) open the advanced search window by context - and have it right next to your open tabs
for ease of operation.
Note: work must not be performed head and spinal cord, like the work of Charlie Chaplin on the Assembly line in the movie
New time. The head just will break down quickly if it is to do such tedious and hard work.
3) from log in context search copy-paste the first insert garage name elhamma (without the quotes and parentheses, of course);
in the tab of the object looking for its description; it will be something like this:
garages[5]: garage.elhamma
And here we have a list of garages that starts with such string-header:
garages: 250
Our line will be in this list after the heading; 250 is the number of rows in the list, and this number is very important for the SIM!
4) so delete the line with unnecessary garage, but this place remained empty string.
then have to recompute the new cleared list, and these blank lines will help Your spinal cord in terms of;
5) repeat in a loop points 3) - 4); in the log file at each step of the cycle lasts atzelektronik the current name of the garage;
this is extremely important for the spinal cord, so he didn't lose orientation; after each hour mandatory break
otherwise, you will throw home...

6) if the log file reached the end of the ERROR-s in the garage, then the cycle is over; and then work with the resulting list.
starting from row header, slide down the list, finds the next empty row and perioperative number
in square brackets in order; first the garage needs to start with a number 0; think Notepad++ can automatically
renumber the numbers in the same structure the rows of the list; but I have already earned just dorsal
the brain, and it is these puzzles unravel not able;
note: when you reach the end of the list, the last number should not just remember, but to add one to it, - the list
start with the number 0; with the resulting number you need to run up the list, find the title and replace it with the old number
the fact that memorized in Your brain.

7) if You like this edited file will slip Shima, he'll be in full horror, the horror: it will announce Your saved game completely
spoilt and ask for something better; in the new log will be swearing with the phrase unit tree;
and the thing is that my saved game keeps in this list not for its own sake, and for orientation
in another part of the file for those same garages; we find this other part;
in the context of the search, typed the following line - garage : (inside the quotation marks without them); from the already corrected list down (Down);
find something like this:
Hidden text Show
garage : garage.elhamma {
vehicles: 0
drivers: 0
profit_log: _nameless.0000.0000.08B5.2E10
productivity: 0
}

profit_log : _nameless.0000.0000.08B5.2E10 {
stats_data: 0
history_age: 14
}
now we need pounichtozhat all such paragraphs with the wrong garage ENTIRELY! Moreover, if among the wrong garages
caught one in which You have lived and worked, podrzati profit_log for one of the garage will be a lot;
and all of them too! Watch out for the braces, they aren't anywhere to stay...
8) again we find in our main log Navigator first the wrong garage; copypaste his name in context search,
only in the search bar one the first time inserted a permanent part of the phrase garage., after which
in this line of the spinal cord will again insert the same wrong garages in order from the log;
9) find the paragraphs, being deleted entirely; after each step 9) suggest to press on , fixing the object such
complex edition; repeat cycle from 8) to 9). Break after every hour of compulsory...

When the entire cycle ends with the last wrong garage from the log, we can consider the problem solved of the garage.
If suddenly the final saved game still no go, start to substitute the SIM in Your saved options in the interim
sohranki with distinctive names (see section 3). But if the conveyor will be arranged as necessary, the spinal cord is very
clearly to cope with the work, errors will be made and new SIM a saved game eat like a lamb.
To be continued...

Continued...
5. The next problem became unnecessary details of tuning Your truck Entries in the log such as:
Hidden text Show
00:00:50.988 : [fs] Failed to open file /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/filter/filter_16.sii in the read_only mode
00:00:50.988 : load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/filter/filter_16.sii)
00:00:50.988 : [fs] Failed to open file /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/head_light/standard.sii in the read_only mode
00:00:50.988 : load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/head_light/standard.sii)
00:00:50.988 : Missing accessory (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/head_light/standard.sii) replaced by /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/head_light/standard.sii).
00:00:50.988 : [fs] Failed to open file /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/spoiler/shape2e6.sii in the read_only mode
00:00:50.988 : load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/spoiler/shape2e6.sii)
00:00:50.988 : [fs] Failed to open file /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/forehead/shape2.sii in the read_only mode
00:00:50.988 : load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/forehead/shape2.sii)
00:00:50.988 : [fs] Failed to open file /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/w_def/shape1.sii in the read_only mode
00:00:50.988 : load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/w_def/shape1.sii)
00:00:50.988 : [fs] Failed to open file /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 1 6_2012/accessory/frame/shape2.sii in the read_only mode
00:00:50.988 : load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/accessory/frame/shape2.sii)

Moreover, unlike records in the garage, these records appear not only when you download a SIM, but many times that such portions
in the course of the game. Apparently, every time SIM causes the description of the truck, and it happens in the game session often enough.
All this can be called a description of the options of Trak - accessory. To understand how the description of the options, you can once again take in the context
search for the file name.sii of the log, such as standard.sii and look for it in the saved game.
Attention: look this is a must from the very beginning sohranki, because it holds so much these groups of options, how much You have purchased
trucks. If the beginning of the search will be different each time, there is a nonzero probability that You fall into that group of options, which
causing the error. It is safest to take in contextual search not only the name of the option file, but all the way from the log:
/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/ACCESSORY/head_light/standard.sii
Just right in such, the search doesn't work, you need to remove all of this context, the phrase ACCESSORY/; I specifically
outlined this part in large letters to catch the eye. Error free, the context will be such:
/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/head_light/standard.sii
Here You will find exactly the group of options, which once was Your truck options from the log. The search result will be
like this:
Hidden text Show
vehicle_accessory : _nameless.0000.0000.06 EC.B630 {
wear: 0
data_path: /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/head_light/standard.sii
}

In any case, do not rush immediately to remove the option: You need to first edit
title the list of options with their total number recorded in the row header as well, as You've already seen
in the description of the garages. Only here the key to search a list is not the file name (the name of the garage from the previous problem), but this
hex address in the list 0000.0000.06 EC.B630. That's why we need this address immediately delete it any way no way! By the way,
the address is absolutely unique, so search for it will lead exactly in the list of options that need to be corrected.
So, prepare duty cycle:
1) take the log of the corrected full file name with path in the search;
note: from the log not take all rows with options of tracks at random, and at first only one track
(see the name of the truck in the path option), and then on another track; otherwise you'll get confused in the places object list and the options
on different tracks.
go to object, looking for;
2) find route descriptions for the option which is search now take a 16-tirinyi address;
warning: taking the address in the search in the search window, change of direction, Down on Up - edemsa up the object!
3) find this:
Hidden text Show
accessories: 37
accessories[0]: _nameless.0000.0000.06 EC.B5D0
accessories[1]: _nameless.0000.0000.0532.0070
accessories[2]: _nameless.0000.0000.06 EC.B630

they have the same structure as in the list of garages; delete the line with this address, leaving a blank line;
the address is no longer needed, as the very option at the bottom of the object then You will find the path of the log;
4) work in a loop from 1) to 3); one cycle through the list should cover only one selected track (!!!);
and not moving on to another track until you finish the next one below is in a loop by the options;
very pleased that such a good in the object is much smaller than the garages; although this is me, but if You like tuning, then...
5) finished this cycle, from row-header accessories: 37 down the list in the empty rows, change the numbering
in square brackets in order, addresses are not touched (God forbid...); as the first option in the list is 0,
at the end of the last renumbering to take the number, add one to it, with this number
going back to the title and model number of options in the list; and rest (not rest);
6) now apply again 1), again looking for options along the way, remove all option:
Hidden text Show
vehicle_accessory : _nameless.0000.0000.06 EC.B630 {
wear: 0
data_path: /def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh 16_2012/head_light/standard.sii
}

7) twist the loop 6) to the end of a given track; moving to another track, if there is one, and twist the whole cycle
from 1) to 6).
Work with the options of tuning is finished.
And in conclusion. Interestingly, the accumulated saved game and city from unnecessary cards, and trading companies in them.
But for some reason our SIM here this economy is absolutely not a burden. Lies to yourself, porridge does not ask, and the log to this
absolutely indifferent. Of course, my pedantic German ancestors (and then you think, where did my last name so...)
could not rest and ripped out all the unnecessary sohranki to the end. But I, fortunately or unfortunately, Russified
so (he was born, I was just in the USSR) that the hand with the pedantry is not raised. Are currently in a saved game, and let it lie, just SIM did not swear...