3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodrigos 26.07.20 11:07 pm

Bugs with departures Chapter 4(the SOLUTION IS) (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Don't know how many will help, but after experimenting with optimization, I removed AC.ini from the documents and the game ceased to fly to certain places, and this (boiler room, the bridge, river and on a mission for Evie). If you do not help I do not know then what had happened, if only a miracle.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Shirokov 26.07.20

did not help

r
rodrigos 26.07.20

don't know what then but the departures stopped, more with the game not tinkering

V
Vasiliy Konstantinov 26.07.20

the departure on the mission the great escape box.what to do, who knows

a
alyx87 26.07.20

Good evening!
Anyone managed to deal with the problem?

A
AcaNthuS 26.07.20

In the same Chapter, when the train departed save once near the end of the mission and now I have uninstalled according to the scheme: run->continue-> run until data is loaded-> the departure. Not to start another mission or to revert, as I understand it...

M
Maksim Shirokov 26.07.20

AcaNthuS
I have the same

W
Windragon 26.07.20

on the nvidia website downloaded driver close to version 340.52 and everything went

K
Kashuk 26.07.20

On 10 wines such finga with the replacement of firewood ride?

w
woodik2015 26.07.20

On 10 wines from replacing the wood on 340.52 and 344.11 tried stereoscopically 3d mode .NOTHING HELPS PEOPLE WRITE A REVIEW THAT THESE NEED TO DO TO PLAY NORMALLY WITHOUT CRASH BUGS ASE.EXE

r
rodrigos 26.07.20

woodik2015 Option only 3. Rollback wood video cards before the release of the 900 series cards, it promises a drawdown fps. Help login to the game with 3D enabled, the disadvantage of this pinkish screen. Well, or buying a graphics card at least the level of the gtx 680.

w
woodik2015 26.07.20

tried to remove AC.ini from the documents and the game kind of went completely but also IN JOBS; the great escape box crashes error asc.exe