3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordRegent303 26.07.20 11:07 pm

Question for construction in Nuka World (Fallout 4)

In General, the question is, was the campaign mode for slaves, the power came back on, cleared all the areas and opened up the Red Rocket for settlement, but new elements of the construction can't find. Do I need something else to do or is it a conflict with the mod?
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naumoff25 26.07.20

LordRegent303 Conflict with mods most likely

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

LordRegent303
Spoiler

L
LordRegent303 26.07.20

nestrbob
Thank you, it means I have a conflict.

v
vlad1083 26.07.20

you electricity included ?

L
LordRegent303 26.07.20

vlad1083
In the left part of card has a power plant on the roof where you can turn the power back on.

V
Vladimir Moskovskiy 26.07.20

LordRegent303
Well, you're the hero just ... blah. and describe went you with cheats or without?

v
vlad1083 26.07.20

there's a door locked with a key I key I can not find where it is

R
Raxm 26.07.20

tell me how in General to build ???, there is no bench, can't let the caravan and that without repair and modernization of power on the map nukes, and constantly to drive in the Commonwealth is not comme Il faut

t
tchuzhy 26.07.20

Raxm
In the nuclei, the town also has a base. All the trash is pushed into a workshop for repair of power, other junk - in the trunk boss. And construction is available at the gas station just after turning on electricity.

B
Basco96 26.07.20

The entire electric station is avoided. Can't find it.where electricity is on

B
Basco96 26.07.20

vlad1083
Where is the door?

t
tchuzhy 26.07.20

Basco96
If the raiders play, there will be a separate job to enable.

v
vlad1083 26.07.20

the door on the roof.

v
vladimir0120 26.07.20

here is a new DLS no , I decided from idleness to start the game again , for fun , to pump a bit , holds a quest in the main mechanist and the raiders build a base at the lighthouse , squished-machines with chemistry ) I want to see what the income is ) of Preston, with its villas ! 've ever seen ! let is rest !

Spoiler

A
Abbat76 26.07.20

To open
Spolander on the roof, you need a key. The key will be in the story on the corpse of the leader of the gang, who will rise up against the Boss GG. Then the Boss and two other gang leaders-core raiders together and the three of us will go to kill the apostate. This point is the most convenient in order to safely kill the leaders of the gangs, thus not have to kill all the raiders when choosing sides for tradesmen-slaves. Without leaders the raiders flee. In other words this is a fork of the plot )) And no cheats will not be needed

v
vel800 26.07.20

Abbat76
Not necessarily! I made it so. Seized and distributed the slices among gangs, but, at the first meetings with the leaders, seeing how they bullied merchants, thinking: How could this bench break? And, even a life - partner just got their great ideas! After talking with the informant bandits I thought, as Far as you go boys! And, when they began to receive messages - to make a profit operators, etc. I realized that the boys got down to business is not a child. Asking naparnika to stay and relax in your luxurious room (you never know, he seems not so), he decided to hang around in the city, omores. Before the gates of the market spoke to me local electrician and said that it would be good to fix the power plant. But my head was not that busy. I replied: How - may be, then. And flew it from me, so as already in the market found what I was looking for. The doctor said directly that these banditos have got. And when I asked: what can I do?, she enlightened that you need to kill the ringleaders, and the rest scatter themselves. In short, I remembered about this plant,when all the leaders together with Kate we have sentenced. I remember that came through the roof, but not pomnyu than opened. How would the electrician not me the key and gave or tipped off friends of the administration, where you had to look for (but do not remember exactly). There was a herd of ghouls and at the very bottom, behind the door, Max lock power armor X - 01 (3rd CL.).

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.07.20

You can just destroy the mob (Quest the Hunt I think) . Quest of the inclusion of the power plant will automatically appear in the PIP -boy under Miscellaneous .

v
vel800 26.07.20

When building a settlement at the gas station Red Rocket, hoped that the people of the sea will flood and built a spacious house. But miscalculated. For many days, as occurred in the first six days of the settlers, and left. More nobody. Disassemble built did not - let is currently.
Spoiler
But, here, yesterday we passed along the route Rocket - Museum of spades and I saw the place very smooth and had an idea for the interest to build a small village and see what happens. Built and from there we went back to Rocket. The next day, checked the peep Battle - there are three settler. It turned out - came a man, a woman and a boy. Maybe family, but the adults are properly dressed, and the boy in the same blue pajamas. We spent the night with them just in case, but bad not appeared, and in the morning came the raider combat abacura - scary and evil as hell. Gave her a box and she now lives with them. I wonder will they come again? If you come, then you can build a small village and, a little bit to revive the locality Nuka - World.
Here is the monster stomped!
Spoiler

And, the shooters on the overpass, here is a General shot!
Spoiler

v
vel800 26.07.20

In that second settlement - 13 settlers! Built another, very small - ha North - West from red Rocket (in the house near where the deer slip). After a couple of days there has been 5 people. And on the red Rocket, as it was 6, and still is! This Palace is empty, actually.