3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Lyahovyy 26.07.20 11:08 pm

Assembly of crawler crane (Construction Simulator 2015)

Help me how to assemble a crawler crane? I'm trying not obtained
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelec-zmeya 26.07.20

This was discussed and many questions on the topic of forum Issues. But I'm not too lazy to throw my answer on the same question there:
Read and look around carefully. There everything is clear. In the training I do not remember, I think there all ready, you only need like a conventional wheel crane to collect tracked in the designated place. I don't remember.
And in career you will need wheel crane spec tral immerse parts crawler crane (2 track and power unit with cab) and take you to the site where you want that crane. But before that, while on the construction site, the menu to choose your equipment crawler crane and agree to the build of this faucet. Then as the wheel crane to unload and install to the designated spot every detail. When you have installed part will turn into a crawler crane. When you're done working on it, just in the menu of the fleet in front of the tap tap reset and return to base. All. Just choose the place of Assembly of the crane competently! Depends on convenience of approach to the Assembly and the Assembly itself. And as far as after Assembly you will have to go on the crane to the desired place, and it goes very very slow!
About education sorry, stupid can not remember, as passed to from the***is. In the company better kurimetsa the principle of operation for a particular technology. ))

Supplemented with this response is another person with this phrase:
First of all, you need a separate foreman for Assembly of the crane. Currently on the 14th level.

M
Mandrage 26.07.20

The list of equipment crawler crane displayed, and proposals for Assembly equipment no.

W
WERORA 09.05.21

Tell me how to buy this crawler crane? Writes that a low-bed semitrailer is needed, although it already exists, and a truck crane is also available