3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeeperOfTheLate 26.07.20 11:08 pm

Problem with DA:O (Dragon Age: Origins)

Decided to install the steam version of DA:O with DA:A.
Everything seems to be fine,no lag,no crashes,no errors,normal texture,sagging and subsidence FPS no.
Started playing the noble robber,everything seems to go well,speak with Fergus and then go to your room and ETERNAL zaluska. Infinite loading screen hangs and does not even think to boot so I can continue to play this**and just endlessly loads.
Game clean,no mods and DLC(except awakening).
Firewood all updated.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 26.07.20

To make sure that it ships by using the resource monitor, tab disk - filter to process the DAO.
If anything, loading, wait. If you don't ship to try to find the application log or to clear the cache of steam.

K
KeeperOfTheLate 26.07.20

Rolento
The game does not crash,all is fine,only when there is a loading screen,then goes infinite loading-plays music,turns this ornament appears and disappears blood...this process takes forever

d
djon2486 26.07.20

I also have with this game problem, playing an hour or two and starts biting and memory load for 3-5 minutes
saves exit the game and restart

K
KeeperOfTheLate 26.07.20

djon2486
at least you can play,and I'm on the first download can not leave

R
Russian Bear 26.07.20

KeeperOfTheLate
Alternatively, try to get training for another race. If everything is normal, it means either a bug with steam version, or crooked to create the profile. If the bug persists, try to delete the profile and check the cache through steam.

K
KeeperOfTheLate 26.07.20

Russian Bear
check cache nothing is revealed,such garbage in all races/classes
Right now, I try not to log in the game can get
Although probably again steam screwed up...as always

K
KeeperOfTheLate 26.07.20

The problem was very simple-log into the game using the EA account...