3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 23.10.19 01:40 pm

UT fell (Diablo 2)

Wrote a comment under an old topic, but I'm afraid can not see.
I duplicate here:
Topic:
https://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/paladin/pvm_ut_smiter_absorber_by_pohmele/

Comment:
Sorry. The theme is not new, but rivet fell on the guide, and there are problems and woprosy.
In order: written page: 45* . I nalepil 90 and all invent stick with carmabi on +line
Guliam heavy
Shields heavy
Belt heavy
Heavy bots. If the skins charmy, fuck all will carry. And it 90стр. As 45 Chota to do without T4 and Anika if XS.
Wapres 2: child
Whether apnata/not apnata Zach alternative to spirit of ST or other elites shield. Given the fact that the Bolva ST 35@ may be at a cost similar to Zach. Or the search could take years.
Apros 3: aruze. Where to get more dexy (136) on Pb I do not ask. And Vita is all decl :((
But another question: which gun to get?
Did repeatedly offer to take/make death, say a little worse but much cheaper than the fretboard.
Option 2 is voiced by Corwin - Azur
Option 3 - look at kingsclear. The number of Caba and S very pleasant. +Yasi +damage is not bad. Bonus Ar. I can't say that it's cheap. To kill the Drone+small for me hits the pocket. Real, but don't want to waste.
The neck is very far to getting even the low.
Hence the question: Chom to stay?)

And another question: how still is the damage from Smythe? ))
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 23.10.19

Ie you read the guide Hangover and you have any such questions? Seriously?

The stats for your team to knock out, OFC. Zach can not APAT (the main damage still crash, even in the presence of the fretboard), the LT of DMG enough. Dex under the block and so to swing, although Pb (any IAS 20 will fit, not necessarily even RV) needs a few more, Yes. Death crap for smiter. Smythe damage = what the fuck shield + shield (+dmg a La Grif) x ED% (such as fans or forti).

j
jibicbiu 23.10.19

passed
Here losses there are no questions) thank you)

a
aaaaaSHKA 23.10.19

No one will understand, and others will understand.

r
rfone 23.10.19

PB 6 sockets(1 shael, 5 Hel), the requirements of the zeros :-)

T
T-Fox 23.10.19

a visa can be Salem and score in the CL, not to swing.

N
Nosferatu Graf 23.10.19

But if Silence in hand? There is also 75 all cuts, 20 attack speed, so another +2 to all skills. Yes, and the recovery rate.

y
yok0o 23.10.19

why download the R 18+ if you can swing the salve 1 just for the sake of mephala?

R
RainfallNow 23.10.19

From whose hands fell UT? :D

j
jibicbiu 23.10.19

yok0o
Well, I'm not a big master of the mechanics of the game, but the Sal level 1 gives less advantages on cuts than it relieves MEF.
Persian dressed so that +skills from him minimum. The guide said that the goal is to reach 95 LR. Well, from Conway more profit than salvo in the game. It seems to me. Although I'm a layman. But if only it were that simple, why then is he?(Hyde) :))

6Kau6 23.10.19

Today is Friday, this is the day when it is easiest to call Mr. Hangover =)
Rather tomorrow in the morning call..

j
jibicbiu 23.10.19

Nosferatu Graf
Yeah, I looked at him closely. Cool. There is still FHR and manalich great. Ed current is small. But I still collected Kingslayer. I now have 83% of Caba and 85 S. And clean it top performance. I am inclined to trust are over. Although 75@ I wouldn't mind.

i
iamviktor 23.10.19

There is easy! Main for ut Pala is absorb fire, block 75, KBF, crash, ov. And what you got them, there is no difference, only in the time of Stripping. Grif is not needed, if you just go to ut nonstop. HP also 1000 eyes is enough, under the Bo if the HC is still going. From Equipe I think it is the main fight + risingsun + vigor. Shield any. At least 4 socket St with any cut and 4 diamonds. Feet goblins = 25 KB. Finish them gulika and eyes is enough. Cheap but cheerful. Armor - tracer. And go quietly. Life tap proknit = will not die. In General, ut smite is about when there is a fight and the rest of what I could and put!