3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20 11:09 pm

After patch 1.02 increases the load on the percent (Mafia 3)

Theme so, for the record. Anyway, as for the fps, absolutely nothing has changed after probatiune. Playing with 40 fps before the patch (at max settings in 1440p resolution) and play after the patch. None one is idle because, if not imported. But that's what I noticed after examining the testimony of ISI of afterburner after the patch: Before the patch load in percent I have been in the area of 40-50% (58%-max load percent during the games I watched). But after patch 1.02, my Protsyk began to strain a little more tightly. Now load an average of 50-60% on Prots. Vidyuhi at the same time and groans to 100% (980 pécs, pécs second 980 still smokes on the sidelines).
The question arises. They pushed back such that the percent is easier to blow up? It turns out, optimusone not that took but rather took Maltz else?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Optimization delivered.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

EvgenyDMT
At least, it is not. I didn't feel. Why, the hell, with two ovens 980 I have DIN with 40 fps??

J
JetFIRE13 26.07.20

Yes, pictures,not the developers.What are you waiting for,if they did such a mediocre d*RMO?The owners ай5 generally kabzda percent 100% hrenachit.Pictures,they are in Africa pictures.Still kills me that someone defends this game and says it's not bad.
Th you fell???2T. R the price set,and the game has no story,gameplay.Physics've lost,cut all of the functionality compared to previous installments,a lot of bugs.Forget that the mafia is 40-50 years and the pure Italians.Then what is it?Nadogra?Then GTA is the level 3 part.I do not understand what they have made,but it looks nasty and plays the same.All lapped under the net with all the games,with it licked and even sucked.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

dok925
Well, just not so dramatically is not worth the threshing-floor to rinse something. Yes, this is absolutely not the Mafia. Nothing to do with the Mafia itself it does not. But it's a good belichek with cheerfully fighting. Quite a delivers to pokedstudio a couple of three nights. Melee is also not the worst (compared in General with many of today's projects). Physics of car control I would also not say that Khalturina. Quite a good and chipper can drive around the city (compared to the same blind casualty vach the dogs). Before the masterpiece it very far. A lot of shortcomings, the optimisation did not deliver. Well, this.. to Sleep and then forget. It is currently. Why not

b
berlazar 26.07.20

Video on patch:
Spoiler

S
Ser777 26.07.20

Core i7 6700K acceleration 4.5 download nuclei after these patches greatly increased,was 40-50% 70-90 right now holds,although often closer to 70%

L
LaserDeath 26.07.20

Ser777
Just now on your Prots in addition, additional calculations are compiled from the network, the power of your percent helps NASA. They also need to somehow calculate the way the new Voyager.

s
shhelkun 26.07.20

neither of which is not diminished and not increased....

S
Sidorovich12 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Well, the patch you is clearly to say that it's time to update your bucket and nothing to sit for so long on an outdated piece of iron.
Now all developed do to promote new hardware.

w
warp 37 26.07.20

The CPU usage in the game does not affect bottleneck. I have the CPU fully loaded at 1920x1080 and the game to 40 FPS sags. At 1366x768 the same CPU and 60-70 FPS.