3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GarretSSS 26.07.20 11:09 pm

Pre-order bonuses (Battlefield 1)

Does anyone know the exact set of packs for pre-order? Well, for example in "Hell fighters" this is a shotgun, a knife and a pistol. For "Lawrence of Arabia" noticed a rifle, a pistol and a knife. And the "red Baron," the gun and the skin of the plane? And all? And by the way another question. For Harlem guys like Dali stripe. And how to change it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
prick1e 26.07.20

GarretSSS
This is not the pre-order bonuses not exactly. Pre-order give a set of hell's fighters, for Digitl Deluxe bachlakov and a few sets of Laurel and Baron.
But unfortunately, in this sense no, because everything is just a retexture of weapons and so are in the game

G
GarretSSS 26.07.20

prick1e
Yeah, not a lot. In fact only a couple of new knives as I understand it

m
meagarry 26.07.20

prick1e
prick1e wrote:
because everything is just a retexture of weapons and so are in the game
so like these sets puhi some also must include.
at least in hell of the soldiers says there is a pistol and a shotgun.

G
GarretSSS 26.07.20

meagarry
The weapon is, but it is not new to the game. It is in the normal version is. These are just something added: color, sight, etc.

p
prick1e 26.07.20

meagarry
Puhi is, but it's not a fundamentally new weapon, but just retextured. For example, Trench shotgun hell fighters this is a M97 with the skin, and the gun is a 1911. By the way shotgun is extremely goner, you can only kill Kurt Cobain style, i.e. wearing the mouth of the enemy on the barrel.

m
meagarry 26.07.20

prick1e
then it's even cool. don't have to upgrade to Deluxe.

p
prick1e 26.07.20

meagarry
in DD there was only one meaning to start playing three days earlier, but it's just clearly not worth the overpayment at 30%.

C
ColonelJason 26.07.20

Pistols in the vulgar gilt and inappropriate knives immediately noticeable, and where the hell is my Lawrence of Arabia?

G
GarretSSS 26.07.20

ColonelJason
So he has the same skin rifle, Roach and logo