3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LUCIFERIC 26.07.20 11:09 pm

Need a patch that will come Repack from VickNet (Shadow Warrior 2)

Hi all,I downloaded the Repack from VickNet,and it is why it does not update,and the new swing I can't because I have the speed on the modem are low,help may who also rocked it this Repack!!!!
There is an endless download of already 4 day I can not play(((
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrewGaara 26.07.20

And what's the problem with buying the game? Not expensive after all.

a
andrewGaara 26.07.20

Well in that case you have a very complicated situation. Since the pump will have in any case. Only, if the incentive to buy at the beginning of the boot to cut down steam, then to the folder to upload the files from pirate, to run steam again and verify the cache. But Hz. And still have to pump anyway.

I almost never (many years) haven't seen any repacker post the patch separately. Only the new Repack to pump had. But if you go online you will find the patch separately for any other Repack, I think it must be suitable for your game. There should not be any difference.

c
ctrax 26.07.20

Darkness1993
the network is essentially just two versions of the game, it Rogowska and stimovsky version, and all repay of glauca on the basis of one of them.
if I can find out what kind of cha..., then swing the patches are not the problem, the network has patches on Gog and steam version.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 26.07.20

Darkness1993
Processor 2-core?

L
LUCIFERIC 26.07.20

fear
【 Medicine: Not required (DRM Free)version and I don't know what(

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 26.07.20

Darkness1993
4 nuclear low she needs.

U
U_W_X_Z 26.07.20

this man Repack is very doubtful it can be miners!!!!!!!! beware of Repack with rustici is Fisher, Seyter, will Vicnet, Hatab ( on account of him not sure yet 100% so, too, would have abstained from his repocop)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will burn your fucking widesky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U
U_W_X_Z 26.07.20

Catalyst revenants origami and patches you're not looking hard enough
))

U
U_W_X_Z 26.07.20

and in General I try to license to sit,well, sometimes you have to torrentit))

U
U_W_X_Z 26.07.20

if bourgeois friends, everybody will find what you need)) --------------------------

L
LUCIFERIC 26.07.20

U_W_X_Z
Don't know how to thank you,thank you very much,I will try)

L
LUCIFERIC 26.07.20

Patch installed,the game went on,reached the place where you have to save the girl,and again eternal loading,I don't play normally(((

U
U_W_X_Z 26.07.20

Thursday developed promise 1.1.3.0 patch))

http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569604500304

T
ToOldforTHIS 26.07.20

Double man from above. Don't download the Repack from this asshole. He back the miner pushes. Already repeatedly checked.