3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jiki nik 26.07.20 11:09 pm

Technical problems and their solution (True Crime: New York City)

those who have problems
258 Comments
Sort by:
O
Osetr 26.07.20

I have a Radeon 9600pro, Doom 3 was on medium settings with the included antialiasing.

True Crime 2 is coming with terrible brakes, I didn't do(Windows is set different Edition available SP2, firewood Atasnya ranging from 4.0 to 6.4, various drivers for the motherboard, all in various combinations)

The most interesting thing: a friend was without problems - only a week into it and hacked for hours, then Windows crashed cause I wanted something in the registry tweak, optimize. After reinstalling Windows and wood brake the same as me (computers have the same), nor tried it so he has more doesn't work as it should.

f
fahrenheit_666 26.07.20

Put SP-2.The game flew!

O
Osetr 26.07.20

To Metal Gear Solid

As you have installed: Win XP with integrated SP-2 or a separate SP-2 already installed Win XP

h
haha your dead 26.07.20

Does anyone know whether the patches are issue?
Because the service pack 2 helps not for everyone, I tried to put, but to me there a bunch of errors written etc.
In short, about patch-who knows what?

U
Undergraund 26.07.20

people, I have here a problem! in the game I show off the office! the player itself run, shoot! to play just is not possible! and in the main me the same thing that the computer is wanted, then opened! please help....

J
Jiki nik 26.07.20

Guys thread who got rid of the brakes I installed the service pack, no dick is not helping

R
Rinzzz 26.07.20

I vidyuhi GeForce4 MX 440 . The game runs, everything is OK, except for one small problemki....Blue screen after the introductory videos, then rasplyueva grey menu, where instead of some barely-visible scratches -- the music plays, the sound is there...even new game apostilas, but everything is closed...grey wood put the latest!!! 84 21 .... CAN ANYONE KNOWS WHAT ELSE COULD BE DONE TO GREY CURTAIN OPENED AND SHOWED ME THE GAME.

J
Jiki nik 26.07.20

Video card does not support Shader 2.0, the add-so you can buy vidyuhi

N
NIKOL 26.07.20

So it is the good people we decided the next problem: When loading a save, the computer restarts,what the f@ck ?
my PC
System: microsoft windows XP service pack 2
Pentium(R)4 cpu 3.00 Ghz
521mB RAM
radeon 256mb 9600series

h
haha your dead 26.07.20

Oh, we would solve the problem with darmasiswa on any computer.

J
Jiki nik 26.07.20

Here I installed the service pack 2 helped a little and also slows down just wait a couple more months and buy litsuhu normalnuu from the beeches

h
haha your dead 26.07.20

Most likely the way it will go...

C
Claude 26.07.20

When I run the game,are advertising,you receive the game menu and then the computer shuts down and restartarea!The fuck?

U
Undergraund 26.07.20

Companions, help Council that it is necessary to sdclt that would normally play!! after all, it is not possible to play with the raging player, who himself runs through the level! I don't even run!! version of pirate! he just runs, shoots and generally do yse what he wants! help who than can! really want to play the game!

C
Claude 26.07.20

When I run the game,are advertising,you receive the game menu and then the computer shuts down and restartarea!The fuck?

J
Jiki nik 26.07.20

what camp

U
Undergraund 26.07.20

people tell me does the game have a thread file which is responsible for the management?? I can throw it if he is, it is not possible to play!! the game controls itself!!

C
Claude 26.07.20

I have processor-AMD Athlon(tm)64 X2 Dual Core(or AMD Athlon +3800)
operas.memory-512 MB
graphics card-Nvidia GeForce 6100(256 MB)
Comp finally needs to click this game,what's the matter?

h
haha your dead 26.07.20

Pirates/port of the curve, nothing will soon come out from the beeches

p
peps-xxx 26.07.20

Well the thread who solved the problem with the brakes, I mean, what else should stump 2.4, 512 RAM vidyuhi 256 meters, and brakes like all the time in matrix mode.... until we reach the goal, probably half an hour, roll roll, well, it's all in any frame does not climb th... see last post was 23, videmo someone solved the problem, not saying current Pro SP 2, SP2 is complete shit... well, there's a way something can work around it cause... well, patch a thread?