3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 26.07.20 11:09 pm

Legendary (yellow gear) (Tom Clancy's The Division)

He just bought and will crafteda, or maybe topothesia, in the same TK, for example?
And dogonku - some loot in chests of TK that require LVL 30 TK
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steffvmf 26.07.20

Blinkin
1. Yes, the legendary loot drops from the mobs in TK.
2. Randomly, but never saw to fell worse blueprints... one leg and fell

E
Er0pka 26.07.20

Blinkin
I was given the (yellow) Golden loot for preprohormone mission on the complexity of the challenge

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 26.07.20

Er0pka
And what of the mission?

S
Steffvmf 26.07.20

On 30ом level, completed story missions, you can replay at a very high level of complexity, and there are going to randomly rags (in this case, it probably fell Lega) and Phoenix loans

E
Er0pka 26.07.20

Garlicy
well, the history of which
Steffvmf already explained

K
KOsMILE 26.07.20

In short, talk about all the legendary gear, what I found out.

Clothes fall out in the TOR. I had Cabourg on all indicators better than purple (just a coincidence I guess). The Weapon, Health and Skill at +500 made )
Rags
Where to buy ? You can buy it in the Technical Department on the basis of the (second floor near the recalibration of things).
In pictures

But there prices are all in Phoenix. There selling recipes clothes
Prices

There are still sellers in TK, they are just in the Zone and not at the entrance.
Spoiler
And they have almost all the same, only the currency of TK, and this is good. Since it is easier to get.
BUT you need to have a level 50 TK, not to be confused with Sellers who stand at the Entrance / Exit of TK, there should be only 30 level
Prices from a dealer

_
_TerT_ 26.07.20

Also the clothes there are such parameters as:
Experience for murder was cranked up to 90% of each mob in TK gives you 300+ experience, quality in 2 times faster
as there is a Collection the higher you overclock the greater the chance of the drop of belongings, including legendarok(30 minutes full stash violet)
Drugan dispersed quantity of gold up to 150% I get a mob of 400 and it is 1000 TK currency, he has already bought all the recipes in the TOR.

B
Blinkin 26.07.20

Er0pka
there in the awards if I'm not mistaken, says that the Test give a yellow rags, that is a 100% drop
z.s. 2m once more tests are hard, and often random tagooooo do ))
thank you all for the answers

R
Roy jons 26.07.20

KOsMILE_UA
Listen to and exactly where you had this holster??

D
Denixz 26.07.20

In principle, above all painted, I will only add that after 30 levla when preprohormone missions on a high with the first drop of the coin of the Phoenix and the purple and yellow armor. For the last mission for example give 5 coins (2+3 with two bosses) and sometimes yellow items drop. Five playthroughs twice fell out, saiga and the gun, don't remember which.

K
KOsMILE 26.07.20

_TerT_
Too true, the main thing is to determine what you need. Toli just save up and look for things. Or omitted to download something specific. For recalibration, you can spend a lot of money, but does it make sense, if you in 20 minutes get the thing in a couple of times better than you. Just a waste of money for me (recalibrating).

Blinkin
Not always. And you try preproga mission with bots 32 levels in which the weapon Figaro so I'm just one guy running around and hillsa. There really need a group of 4 replay. For each bot, like a Boss at the end of the mission, and then there's the bosses ? :)

Roy jons
In the first part of the zone, I just ran around in a circle and suddenly the boss of the crowd fell. I've got a route that I run around and clean up the bots. Often come across guys that help, or I help.

Denixz
Also true. Pereproshel a few missions got fenik coins and purple things. But it is not very useful in view of the fact that these bots get the experience that suits you to the common Fund level, and the level then you have 30. It turns out the void is the experience. On a mission, you spend about 15-25 minutes, the same amount you need to fell a purple armor in the TOR, but there you will get the currency TK and TK experience, which is useful.

Until now everything is good run in the TOR (90% played in the night, don't know what there day). But I remember there were times when like 6 people on the landing of the helicopter. All stand waiting, and suddenly it turns out that 4 people in a group and they kill me during the transfer of things and another boy. Frankly, were I running to the landing zone of the helicopter saw a boy and when she began to pass things I was fired and immediately took these things and gave of myself. But the meaning I see less than when you yourself get things. Since you don't know what kind of things are you after the murder can come evil players (most often the case). I am sticking to itself and kill bots. Look there for things and if there is something worthwhile take and go with the change.

m
mcruden 26.07.20

The mission with the complexity of the Trial at the end had the yellow holster.

B
Blinkin 26.07.20

KOsMILE_UA
always
pick a test there in the awards (it awards, that is, after completing all tasks) says the gear icon and yellow clothes
don't know how preprohormone for the 2nd time today the same test, it is quite possible that will not allow rags, but for the first time - 100% drop of the yellow stuff. Yesterday we had 3 tests - 3 stuff was poluchali
z.s. and do not exaggerate the difficulty of the test. Kraftig literally 1 gold orujie - conference room, a video that threw the man above, is passed on time with randomly. The hardest part of the test - the guys with shotguns who rush at you and do what you want. Against them goes well with the stickybomb launcher, with improvements at the mill+the flash and stun grenades. You can still prozhat -80% damage the whole party (utility ability) and kill during this time 4-5. Other mobs are not much straining. Bosses so in General there is nothing like the trailer and the high complexity of the

K
KOsMILE 26.07.20

Blinkin
I mean not always the thing falls out. I've got the drawings. And as the kid shows, there's 4 people.And he's a real bitch, if not more legendary stuff

B
Blinkin 26.07.20

KOsMILE_UA
and, well, Yes) we also did not topalis yellow things (
we were with 2 randomly, one of which was stoned kid with a shield, which was falling apart for 3-4 seconds under fire. From this I conclude that if you go to 4m, with a voice, not normal recurring skills, the yuzaniya Ulta in time (e.g. for defensive + attacking Ulta you can kill almost any pack of mobs with normal weapons) - any test no problem. And up gear, so it will be a shame, what now is the high complexity of ordinary income. Waiting for RAID )

B
Blinkin 26.07.20

and yet, after yesterday's chelanga began to please people, not ultimate at all pressing ) to take, hold, and press the button T (about to press time no one even says) - it's hard!!!11

v
v-hlam 26.07.20

_TerT_

you took the experience up to 90
And drop armor
You can have the details of how and where

m
mcruden 26.07.20

Guys, there is one mission called checkpoint in the Lincoln tunnel, if you need gold things, permite on her, she with difficulty the test is simple, takes 25 minutes for each passage to get the gold thing and phoenixes.

B
Blinkin 26.07.20

v hlam
the armor drop is a characteristic of Collection, she Ralitsa/Proket knee pads and a gas mask (as far as I understand - only on them) still can be improve on collection of these resources for armor
experience - don't know what's the experience apalsa, but there is x-ka Experience for murder, and there is x-ka Experience in DZ, and the second I have not seen not once ) although in truth not particularly looking for)

B
Blinkin 26.07.20

mcruden
Tunnel - inst about the sniper rifle. I would say that the conference Room is easier. The tunnel took place 5 times and there is always some kind of autist with no sniper at all. And he either does paltry dps, or runs a mile and dies (
but the truth is still, IMHO, no more