3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.07.20 11:10 pm

Play a rogue with daggers on nightmare. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Tried for Cole to play, very quick kill. Share tips. See what I did there, a rogue with daggers.
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 26.07.20

0000Ptasha
Brigands cause much damage, but the survivability they have is pretty sluggish, so throwing the robber into a frontal attack is pretty stupid, I like the squad is always two war mage and the rogue, the war goes on in frontal attack, the mage from far away helps, but the rogue attacks out of the blue or just attack those who are distracted by the soldiers.

S
Shadowran666 26.07.20

Very helpful apgreyd nastac armor as warriors.

m
mmarkiz 26.07.20

Unfortunately I do not remember the names of the spells are passive, but always mage in your party with the pumped pasivni in fire and lightning spells on Reus and echo barrier pumped him with reusa :-) will Help or Kraft in stack of defense , or things that can be knocked out if too lazy to farm resources on this matter , dagger remember exactly drops from the dragon in sistemih the Badlands .
Well, the tanks agrili in priority swing and generally the branch to a bodyguard to take, there will always be a he to throw , which is 50% damage to Persian

S
Subject89P13 26.07.20

specialization assassin has to be pumped all except bomb, plus take skills from the branches of invisibility to recharge stealth armor and splits well and the invisibility and still there is a skills need is, do not remember what, and the rest are just branches of the greenhouse. as a result the murderer, who is almost always through and gets a critical hit every shot for a few seconds after the release of inviza. the best weapon forging to increase the crit of the damage. to beat better enemies who have the least lives, as with the pumping inviz will be restored after each ubistva. demagnum ability I believe the mark of death. it accumulates all damage. here caused you during the 1000 damage mark all the damage, copied and absorbed, and during the explosion of a label she will inflict another 1000 damage. when I made the Archer, the label sometimes gave me 20,000 damage to dragons

G
GG4 26.07.20

Tanks with a shield in the party take damage to receive it (especially if you play them directly). If hands curves, we can take the bull and pump his horn which gives per attack 15% defense ( all satellites active), all will always run with the defense.

R
Richards 26.07.20

Some swremove are stupid one rogue on nightmare, damn you, che, the medal will turn you average, if alone, although it would take a location and look like it. Because one of the enemy completely not protest, all sorts of ublyudskie ice demons are, etc.

S
Siniy Kot 26.07.20

Richard
the normal is not interesting)))
will share as I played-usually taken branch traps and dumping there last skill(toxic fog or somehow so),and took his passive invulnerability on every 2 seconds is added to the effect of invulnerability to any attack on 1 track attack,stack three times,it acts on the whole team,the time limit of action is not possible immediately at the entrance to the location barrutia and run at least three hours-will not subside(but it works the first three hits only)in other words-while in the fog will not die,then took almost a thread killer(without and ultimate death mark-a lot of trouble with it,for me is not particularly effective-opponents almost always die faster than mark has accumulated a sufficient amount of damage,with the exception that only the dragons but maybe a few more enemies,but if you really want to swing,I played with mark pumped until then,until I discovered that I did not need) and the branch on the daggers on the right side of the improvements,the game is quite dynamic,most of the game, the opponents wander into groups of 3-5 people(or attack with the same waves),with the right clothes you can first handle the main demagnum the skill of Cole's,then throw a bomb(with an improvement on the damage side),then circuit+skills from branches daggers+fog,at the end of the fight without getting scratches after a little practice,in General, and solo to run,because the fight and goes too quickly-without the participation of the team in General,however, it is preferable to run with them-warriors and mages still need to remove obstacles,and the dialogue more interesting to listen to than to run solo
when Kraft stuff one needs to drive !touched by the shadow weft velvet!-helps unrealistic,BUT not more than one rags(effect does not stack for most of the same gains),in the other you can put a garlic damage and increase defense(if you play solo especially helps),rune armor the damage from the flank,the weapon does not matter-but better than ice and fire-for full versatility,crit is high to bring not necessary-it is possible to raise a skill,but the higher the better,although the damage from the flank still should not be forgotten(but priority is still crit),weapons do not necessarily take the daggers and twin swords-thanks to the massive damage quite often triggered liability weft velvet-in fact it can whotnot most of the opponents in the game.In the end, will be almost unkillable thief with a very high damage.Good luck!
P. S. I will not say the names of the skills-keep reminding empathetic,last held in June it seems

S
Siniy Kot 26.07.20

0000Ptasha
read my comments above

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.07.20

Vladislav Fires
And attack from the flank extends to the attack of the SOS pins?

Vladislav Fires
I do not like that robber need to manage constantly, or he will be killed. Sometimes you want and for the other characters to play a little bit. But I have so far only level 6, can continue and you can keep it.

S
Siniy Kot 26.07.20

0000Ptasha
Yes,the damage from the flank and damage from the back count is the same and in General it is possible and to leave its main fog and the priority is to put

Vladislav Fires
Yes, no, poisonous thread would not rock. Last time it rocked for the Archer.

S
Siniy Kot 26.07.20

0000Ptasha
without the fog my build you can throw in the trash)in fact only he decides(well, more chain for rapid convergence)

Vladislav Fires
So after three strikes on you, fog, you want to reuse, or two seconds again added invulnerability?

d
dios1991 26.07.20

a robber only if Pat is a knight and saport and a third control that would have been more suitable et MAG ice+ thunder