3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.07.20 11:10 pm

The ratio of armor and health. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Which is better. 10 armor and 10 health?
Nowhere is it written how to reduce the damage to the armor. Assume that 10 armor reduces damage by 1%.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 26.07.20

10 armor

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.07.20

Nikotinoz_
How much better ?.

m
mmarkiz 26.07.20

in fact, for all classes better health .
If mage/scout, the armor that I have so many role play how many health , mage or scout in General, you can get the amulet of invulnerability to physical damage :-) comes in the trunk of special delivery by the included trials.
If the warrior armor at the expense of pumping branches, in principle, and so good especially the knight , but also have such feature as defense , so it is a maximum may be 25% of your maximum health.And the more defense, the more damage is suppressed at all.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.07.20

mmarkiz
I want to know how much armor reduces damage. And about the defense I know .
Amulet I've found that increases damage taken by the character 100% , once per minute saves from a fatal blow, and like every 30 seconds invulnerability to one shot(do not remember last). This amulet?

m
mmarkiz 26.07.20

0000Ptasha
no , the other gives physical invulnerability.
Well, this nikto knows ) brewers formulas are not lecturing)

G
GG4 26.07.20

0000Ptasha
Take check, go out in the open field without satellites, find the enemy, save and let him hit when you're in armor, then load and let hit without armor. Compare the resulting damage and calculate % if you're so worried. It's simple. Don't forget to enable in the settings show damage to see Crete if that.

G
GG4 26.07.20

0000Ptasha
I mean? I don't need you kind of interested in this question, I chewed you how to check it.

d
dios1991 26.07.20

armor by far , I've played it saved HP for those classes where skills require % HP