3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA 5 ONLINE 26.07.20 11:11 pm

Who will be the main character in mafia 4? again, Negro? (Mafia 3)

38 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 26.07.20

Sir Francis Drake
Student about the nurse joking ))))))

B
Boss_Timurchik 26.07.20

such a description is possible and to ascribe to gta 6

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 26.07.20

It will not be...

D
DmitryAndreevich 26.07.20

Latinos

C
CiaphasCain 26.07.20

Maxis1977
Negro-Asian Latin family. Oh yeah, with a different sexual orientation. Is the same Kappa

I
IDarkaxeI 26.07.20

Lincoln is already there. The most famous Lincoln - Abraham. It means the next character will peysatyh Abram, a victim of the Holocaust and part-time thug. After the African question should immediately go Jewish. And in the 5th part of the will sexual minorities

j
jackonda 26.07.20

GTA 5 ONLINE
what are you a FUCKING RACIST?

b
bombaster[dead] 26.07.20

Negroes were, should continue to be a minority. Therefore, it will be Harry the Wolf Man, Google this character))

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 26.07.20

Mafia RIP! Mafia 4 sure can't wait.
Developed are some bad endings in games, and they made just a bad game right away.
"Thank you" to them for the completion of the trilogy.

d
dima 353 26.07.20

and I want to have made the main character a woman

c
clab 26.07.20

4745757 744747477
Immediately the woman Asian. So we learned the fascinating story of the women of the triad in the game called Mafia 4, this is sure to be the same successful part as Mafia 3.

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Peranankan
Yes, maybe Hangar 13 it all began for the health, BUT later in the evening in the Studio showed up twenty sweaty blacks in BDSM costumes and made Mafia three sooooo obedient and tolerant,peel!!!

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

jackonda
it is unclear who the author is,but you're fucking tolerant,and type infringe the rights of racists.lalou

D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

Will have 4 parts. The Lincoln clay killed all the mafia, both literally and figuratively

F
Filias_Fogg 26.07.20

After such a failure the mafia 3 you hope to continue?)

j
jackonda 26.07.20

Doberrman699
izvenyayus but rassist worst thing in the world

S
Slonvprotivogaze 26.07.20

Yes, even a transvestite, even if the game will make the normal!

P
Pritchard 26.07.20

It will not, in the near future, the Studio which brought personally for mafia 3, and dispersed, after a year of support, and the franchise lay in a drawer for 10 years. It would be the most sensible and correct action for 2K, well I hope so. Did CDprojectRed. Only they have more sense and they did an amazing game of the decade, and laid the franchise to rest. But EA after the failure of the M3, well, as of failure, the game was not what was waiting for her, and in itself it was unfinished, the deadlines are tightened, the single was multiplayer maps, unfinished conversations, and a lot of detail. Barely a couple of years we've been told that there will be a new part, although originally supposed to be a good trilogy