3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darmion 26.07.20 11:11 pm

What actors look like characters from Resident Evil? (Resident Evil 4)

He is the only.What actors would be suitable for accurate screening?
93 Comments
Sort by:
E
E.D.V.A.R.D 26.07.20

Well, she's in the film and starred.

B
Bioritm 26.07.20

krauser reminds of the guy from element 5, the head guard in a red beret which Jovovich's nose broke through the glass. only he is too old.

G
Glucker 26.07.20

By... Leon looks like my former classmate kick ass... I've the game installed, already ofigel: well, exactly like Kiruha, Toko hair blonde... it's a Pity the gallery is left - together would be neighing...

A
AXEL 7 26.07.20

Bioritm, and I don't remember that guy.

C
ChillStreaM 26.07.20

I think so:
Leon - DiCaprio
Ada (can't remember the name, but she played Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 2) (I schetayu they look like)
Luis Sera - Viggo Mortinsen (Aragorn from Lord of the Rings)
Ashley Graham, Britney Spears

But this is just my opinion.

p
poruchik_99 26.07.20

Luis Sera, IMHO, do to Vigo Mortinsen similar.

C
ChillStreaM 26.07.20

I told you !

D
DarkGoba 26.07.20

Salazar Armless like

[
[Zeromancer] 26.07.20

And who the mayor will play ? VALUEV! In Leon he can fight!

E
EAS1985 26.07.20

Yes, what Spears you th fall.
MENA Suvari Ashley very fit.

And who the mayor will play ? VALUEV! In Leon he can fight!

By the way, he can fight Leon more than all other bosses.
The first time he Leon reassured when he found Louis, the second time in his house would be reassured forever if not for the Ada, well, third time almost can fight, he just got out.

E
EAS1985 26.07.20

*And maybe for the role of Ada would be Milla Jovovich.*

You three movies with her a little? Got it already to pollute the series.

B
Bolnorez 26.07.20

Leon S. Kennedy -Leonardo DiCaprio - I agree. And the last movies Leonardo DiCaprio (the Departed, body of Lies, blood Diamond) to show that he can even play action hero. It is time to cross the hostility to his hero of the Titanic.
Ada Wong - very difficult. This character type in Hollywood is not enough. May the latest bond girl - Olga Kurylenko? There is such a actress Maggie q, she's mostly Asian.
Luis Serra Vigo Mortensen and there are no alternatives
Krauser - Bruce Willis (maybe not exactly but it would be interesting)

Go else for the heroes series.
Chris Redfield - by far Christian bale, at least Thomas Jane.
Jill Valentine is the hardest. I don't know. I would venture to guess that just goes with Kate Beckinsale. Quite pull.
Sheva Alomar - here exactly Megan Fox. But it's not black. But this is not required. Well, except that Halley berry as an alternative.
Albert Wesker - so... tall, thin, charismatic... Well, maybe Keanu Reeves. While it is obviously not enough. And not old enough. There is another option Dolph Lundgren. But this is a fallback.

B
Bolnorez 26.07.20

Maybe the role of the Ada would be Milla Jovovich
By the way if to abstract from it and look objectively at Milla Jovovich she is the better fit for the role of Jill. But it's hard to ignore the movies.

p
poruchik_99 26.07.20

Asian Lucy Liu - on the role of Ada would be sure.

p
poruchik_99 26.07.20

Fan2om Valuev exactly Mendez pull.

B
Bolnorez 26.07.20

Asian Lucy Liu - on the role of Ada would be sure.
Lucy Liu is too small. This time. And two, what she rokovaya woman. That's not his style. It is better to let an Asian actress but not the character will be sustained rather than Vice versa.
And here's another option
Leon S. Kennedy - Casper van Dean.

E
EAS1985 26.07.20

miraluka
On the role of Leon still would be Channing Tatum, Chris Evans and Matthew McConaughey (of course if they have hair like Leon to do)
Ada Wong - Maggie q is quite suitable, but Hell the game is not very from the face of the Asian girl looks like, so that Bekinsale too would look. Lucy Liu is too old for the role of Ada.
Luis Serra, Antonio Banderas, and th :)
Krauser - Bill Nighy (that man who played the main villain in Another world 1, 3)
Jill Valentine - I don't know Rachel Nichols if it is repainted or Sienna Miller.
Chris Redfield - well, not bale, it will soon be the same Tatum.
Sheva, well, the current no Megan Fox to take her role would be the height of unprofessionalism of the Director. But Halle berry Nitsche just or Paula Patton
Weschler, well, there is brad pitt anyway.

E
EAS1985 26.07.20

miraluka
Casper van Dean, and Lundgren will not pull such roles. They are heroes hits class B.

B
Bolnorez 26.07.20

Krauser - Bill Nighy (that man who played the main villain in Another world 1, 3)
It would be funny, but Kreuger six times wider than Billy.

E
EAS1985 26.07.20

miraluka
The main face looks, and villains good.
And the fact that wider, so ETOGES Hollywood, put on some frame to it and normal. :)