3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Supermegafraer 26.07.20 11:11 pm

All hands on deck (Pillars of Eternity)

Where to find the box to Marchena Gift Angry?
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilkus Oldman 26.07.20

The map to the right of the tavern-brothel on the docks.
There's a group of comrades would unsuccessfully attempt to open the chest, but apparently they have with the skills of a safecracker bad or scrap defective. :))))))

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 26.07.20

Found a chest captain Fontanero, tell me....you can access it? (Like a scrap there, and not guys).. If someone opened very interesting, what is there?-))

C
Cold light 26.07.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
open for quest all hands on deck, open the can, if the main character perk mechanic is greater than or equal 4ем.

H
Hevel 26.07.20

What to do if you can't search the bodies of the bandits?

M
Mihan86 26.07.20

Good day!

Same garbage, I can't obstinate the corpses of the bandits, Yes it is figs with it. The chest, interact does not work. Point at it, click and nothing. And have the choice to receive, to pick up or open (watched the video). Maybe there are any solutions?

z
zamalaya 26.07.20

Good night, had a similar situation with the corpses of bandits and a chest, everything fell into place after completing the quest with the Lighthouse and the quest of finding the missing boy that went fishing with his father. (Darrin's quests the Brave and the Crying Banshee), apparently in the script there is a problem with the sequence of execution.