3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyTroT 26.07.20 11:13 pm

PTA Crossout (Crossout)

Tomorrow at 14.00 Crossout goes to PTA testing. Will stream and will sweepstakes.
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tommy_Koratel 26.07.20

how to participate in the testing?!

S
SkyTroT 26.07.20

see the stream on offcinale on YouTube, to explain everything promised

A
Antonius2320 26.07.20

today or tomorrow I will send the keys?

s
strelok312 26.07.20

SkyTroT
Stream on off. the website can be viewed?

S
SkyTroT 26.07.20

strelok312
of course!

P
Polololon 26.07.20

And then the site crashed. Gorgeous. But, it seems to me, will again form Google, which anyone can access. The main thing - to have an account of the snail and enter it on the website crossout. But this is not done, if the site fell.

S
Sprintin 26.07.20

Chet empty on the office website

s
strelok312 26.07.20

SkyTroT
A toy you do? Demanding?

T
The Dying Bride 26.07.20

strelok312
On the bucket normal flight.

S
SkyTroT 26.07.20

5 APR at 21:00 GMT on the official Twich channel will begin the first broadcast with closed beta testing Crossout. During the stream will raffle invitations to the PTA.
Twich: https://www.twitch.tv/crossoutgame_ru

F
Festival 26.07.20

And as usual on the stream it turned into a griping keys at the speed of light...

S
SemyStall 26.07.20

When it will start more civilized to give away the keys?

s
snec 26.07.20

share key who is rich

J
Jormungand211 26.07.20

share a key

S
Shershn 26.07.20

The keys are given with reference to the PC... Buy a bag and guaranteed to get on the PTA – but is it worth!?
Yes, I agree... but until PTA issues that the people already have...
Here, see for yourself!
CrossOut - secrets or what silent...

100jim22222 100jim22222 26.07.20

THE PTA WAS OFIGENNOE

p
papanduro 26.07.20

Dead subject, that says it all.
In General, after six months have access to. Experience... view the video above. Yes, removed strength. That's a plus. Corrected information on the damage. But everything else is the same. Balance from the word all. What idiot had the idea to spread the levels for the number (and this all comes down) parts, I don't know. So get into battle on his white starting scrap metal to the guy with the purple and yellow guns constantly. The effect is about the same if the potatoes you on any tractor would get a batchat. It's annoying though and a chance to win because teammate is still there. Kraft even more complicated. Now unlike what is shown in the video most of these items need more. That is, the yellow parts need to every 2-3 parts purple, total of about 7, which, in turn, we must also create 7 blue, plus all kinds of copper and thousands of other things. And here we are faced with one oddity, about which nobody speaks. It turns out that the most common and basic component scrap has a limit on accumulation. Only it can be collected 5250. then you are given...week on the removal of restrictions on its collection. At first this number seems quite large, but 5K of scrap metal in practice is minuscule. Another hemorrhoids. Why? Moreover, you can not immediately ngraffiti from different factions of the parts needed. First you must have your faction to buy the right to craft (except mechanics), crafted from this fraction object, then switch to another faction, to buy it right on Kraft, losing the previous faction for a number of licenses for a craft (for example you bought 5 items, after the transition, you remove the up to 3x). But then can't change your faction during the day. The question is, why? Why 24 hours and not 7 days or 30 minutes? Schizophrenia is very simple, ask the snails. Moreover, at the moment, the market is actually dead and earn in-game currency is practically impossible. So you get into heaven Chinese. Farm, farm, farm, that would be for penny to push a few unnecessary circuits after the fight, held on kubouschek pumped against comrades who gathered his lasergene under the old crafting system and the market. To win it, but where is the fun from THIS game... I have not found. At all. After the PTA will wipe which supposedly level the playing field. The key word allegedly. Without an infusion of real from the beginning, nothing but hard work and status suffers you get nothing. So wait MBT and buy the most expensive prema, because prema Born to fly and Midgard does not worth the money. But whether this set of pixels for 4K, you have to decide.