3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
allians 26.07.20 11:13 pm

Hang of the game (Shadow Warrior 2)

Hello, this problem. the game goes quickly, and freezes for a split second sometimes(
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost_Hunt 26.07.20

allians
for a start, what computer you have, the second hdd been checked?

a
allians 26.07.20

well, these little system, windows 10, i5 2500k 12gb ram 980gtx, is the SDD so the problem is clearly in the game, just wondering is it just me or anyone have this problem and how he solved it....

S
Shimuto 26.07.20

allians
in this game as in the first part of the many resources eats option reflection in the world or as it there.
In General, I have in 1080p at 200% scale resolution is 60 fps stable.

M
MelmorPrion 26.07.20

i5-6600k, 1070, frame rate is excellent (140+), but the problems are: lag sound (starting, probably, before the position and lag will not do his turn and only then starts playing normally, mainly concerns dialogues and replicas of the player), not loaded textures (starts cutscene, a character in the soap, podruzhatsya over the next 5-10 seconds, same with the textures of the environment). Sho do?

M
MagicHero 26.07.20

MelmorPrion
MelmorPrion wrote:
i5-6600k, 1070, frame rate is excellent (140+), but the problems are: lag sound (starting, probably, before the position and lag will not do his turn and only then starts playing normally, mainly concerns dialogues and replicas of the player), not loaded textures (starts cutscene, a character in the soap, podruzhatsya over the next 5-10 seconds, same with the textures of the environment). Sho do?
Let's start with the fact that you stop lying about 140+ or can you play a minimal :)

P
PrepodPk 26.07.20

MagicHero
On my 780, stabilisatie 60 fps on ultra, on 1070 is a real indicator 100+

a
allians 26.07.20

don't know what was funny, but eventually everything went, thanks for the feedback

M
MagicHero 26.07.20

MelmorPrion
PrepodPk
Start the game when after the movie the hero stands near the machine, if you look at what that barn and the woods leading to the gate the fps is around 120 and it's not 140 then if you go further to go on location just 140+. But since the beginning of the past 120 I think then as the game progresses, locations, and more difficult can be, but for me personally if anyone says 140+ means the game under any circumstances does not SAG below the 140.

S
Sanja Kalahnikov_ 26.07.20

and I did after selecting a character, ie the difficulty of the game, the game always loaded

I
Ivan Solovevvvvvv 26.07.20

Sanja Kalahnikov_
same problem and solution something no

I
Ivan Solovevvvvvv 26.07.20

Sanja Kalahnikov_
by the way, check in the advanced do you have the videos to play?

A
Alex76v 26.07.20

Sanja Kalahnikov_
Eternal loading on a dual-core percent. Helped me Extreme Injector v3. He is somewhere here.

P
PsiX_Storrent 26.07.20

Like nothing freezes. Config in the profile. All that is possible to put ultra + antialiasing turned, and my pechechkoy heated. finally, the plane fell below 60 frame rate 1 time 1 for the entire mission (up to 52) and then again 60. Happy optimize.

M
MelmorPrion 26.07.20

MagicHero
Okay, gonna be okay, 120+, if we say that never drops. In the scenes with the tearing of enemy MB skaknet up to a hundred such scenes - 2% of the gameplay. In case you didn't say anything, waiting on.
Fotochki

M
MagicHero 26.07.20

MelmorPrion
MelmorPrion wrote:
Okay, gonna be okay, 120+, if we say that never drops. In the scenes with the tearing of enemy MB skaknet up to a hundred such scenes - 2% of the gameplay. In case you didn't say anything, waiting on.
And why in the case I said nothing what are you waiting for then? I like in Russian wrote that the first location фпс120 but you apparently can't read. On haven't played and maybe there are locations where fps will drop even more

M
MelmorPrion 26.07.20

MagicHero
You, man, do not understand the essence of my problem. Read again my first post and see the thread of the narrative, and what problems I have with the game. The FPS I mentioned only once in the entire text, but you focus on it and (for some reason) on the dips.

K
KaZzuiR 26.07.20

zorro37
too long to load, although I have core 2 quad extream injector did not help, throw off the link that you downloaded

A
Alex76v 26.07.20

KaZzuiR
http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_4_core_fix_extreme_injector_v_3_6_1_compatible_windows_10-109405/
Instead of Far Cry 4.exe insert ShadowWarrior2.exe. Speak soon have a patch appear to fix the problem of running on old dual core processors.But in the meantime, only through the injector turns to run.

K
Keny555 26.07.20

Also a problem with sound and loading of textures. Sometimes freezes. The flight itself is quite normal. Har-Ki PC: Intel 4790K, GeForce GTX770, 12 Rаm.

x
xoen 26.07.20

allians wrote:
well, these little system, windows 10, i5 2500k 12gb ram 980gtx, is SDD
She can not hang out on this config even on ultra. It is not in the game, but in the system.