3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fagot 26.07.20 11:14 pm

Account recovery.

Generally the situation is this:
The Incentive was long-somewhere between 12 years, then in connection with the withdrawal of the army from 2014 to 2015. not used the account, forgot password of course.

Later restored through a mobile application, began to use such pieces as two-factor authentication and actually a widget on your phone.
Later again 2-3 months did not come to Steam, well, it got to the ridiculous: I forgot the password and code this two-factor authentication. Now I can't restore because when you restore password is asking this same code, and Vice versa when restoring code requests a password. Phone and email have not changed, still tied to the account.
Support tried to write, I think would be useless.
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurg 26.07.20

In my opinion, and right thinking, at the expense of support.
There remains nothing but to remember the password/code, or you can forget about the ACC, at the beginning of your yuzanya mobile authenticator asked you to write this code.
In General, I do not remember - do not enter
PS Support can help, but it will be very long, and not the fact that she even finger for you to move
Think about it, maybe you have proof that is your ACC is (Keys to game) ?If you are unable to breathe, to write to the support, and wait

F
Fagot 26.07.20

Nurg
This account is very a pity to lose 15 thousand into it was dumped, there are about 55 games, and generally loss-loss for me)
The proof is there:
PCs 7 license disks (with keys of course) and one preserved letter-receipt of the successful purchase of the game.

n
number 9 large 26.07.20

Try this:
forgot your password?>I don't remember the name or password of your steam account(Enter account name (login), email address. email or phone number)>there will be asked how you want to reset the password.(choose departure code telephone number, if they say the same)

F
Fagot 26.07.20

[...]
...can't restore, since the password recovery asks this same code, and Vice versa when restoring code requests a password.

One of the two vseravno it is necessary, any code or password. And no matter what recovery method.

I
IDarkaxeI 26.07.20

This is a good lesson for the future, it's time to decide for life with a password or a notebook to make. I chose the first option, and smartphones identification of more than I think, so there's a warning)

N
Nurg 26.07.20

Bassoon
Then you're doing great, 7 keys and 1 cheque - more than a tangible proof to support, write to support.
Patience to you, you'll need it
PS That is, if the proof wasn't there then I could forget about Akka
P. S. S. the next time you need to write code

F
Fagot 26.07.20

Well , thank you all, especially Nurg'y. I will write in support.

UPD:
The account was restored the next day after treatment. I had to take a picture of a digital key from any game owned by this account, inscribed with the case number.

N
Nurg 26.07.20

Bassoon
Welcome