3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 26.07.20 11:14 pm

ASUS Zenfone Max, is it worth it to take?

Decided to take the smartphone 5000 mAh and after a long search decided to take on ASUS Zenfone Max, as it is in my opinion one of the only normal models, vplane Chinese nonam, the price tag is quite adequate, and the characteristics are quite good. But I'm still thinking. Tell me, take it or should I look towards another model? And if so, in what way?
43 Comments
Sort by:
W
Werto3773 26.07.20

Why would you actually such capacity smart? Laziness to the outlet snuggle times a day?)
And in General, any desire in addition to larger batteries is there? performance is the priority?

R
Raykor 26.07.20

To be honest, Yes, Yes, and who wouldn't want to have his smartphone working as long as possible. The performance is just not a priority because the bigger it is, the less lives smart, but the interface in priority because I want to it was very easy and clear!

d
daftCAT7 26.07.20

Himself took, suggest.2-3 days charge if you play and watch the video if just to speak and write more hold.The interface does not slow down.Games like tank battle and loads fullauto easy, but I'm not a fan of heavy games on the phone.Alternatives only in Chinese xiaomi etc,but there will be a small hemorrhoid with IOS.Took over 13500 Moscow.On 4pda read.And there's something fun in that when I have 15-10% I can safely know that the phone will not sit for half a day(or even day) if I'm just going to speak and write in matsapa.

A
Allinos 26.07.20

Werto3773 wrote:
Why would you actually such capacity smart? Laziness to the outlet snuggle times a day?
But 3g and gps, but modern games??? Some smartphones such tasks several times a day to the outlet stretch. So the big battery thing although there are disadvantages, too, the same long charge, great weight.

A
Amy-Lee 26.07.20

I agree completely with the fact that the tendency of increasing the volume of battery in smartphones is a very promising idea. She always suffer from attachment to the socket, and if you buy yourself a capacious smart, you will attract to yourself people, because I heard about the possibility of use as a power Bank of some models.

l
lookaway 26.07.20

have a phone number for 900p. works 2 weeks without recharging. norms.

A
Allinos 26.07.20

The fact of the matter is that phone. And the topic discussing the mobile, multifunction device with great features. And in this segment of the question time work is very important.

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 26.07.20

lookaway
you have a thread нокиа3310 chtol?)
On account of the ASUS Zenfone Max an excellent solution to nynishnie the application requests, the more the appearance of it excellent, camera with laser focus

[
[TasmaN] 26.07.20

More than a month as the owner of this unit, take the Chinese version for 9K, the only difference from the PCT for 18K - in Chinese version there is no support for LTE band7 (2600Mhz). If You need a workhorse and don't mind a 5.5 inch screen - grab, with 3G and under load for two days precisely, if in the tail and mane, and on average every 4-5 days to charge, the camera is average, sound is average from the speakers in the headphones are much better problems with the earpiece and call quality is not observed, the interface ZenUI works custom. If you need more for games - doesn't fit, mediocre filling, toy draws only simple. Take a look at our topic on 4пда, we have root and recovery gash. Apparatus pleased. The main lying down do not drop the device - 200 gram weight))))

R
Raykor 26.07.20

Wow, 4-5 days of work! Damn, this is really very very cool, I was impressed with these parameters and I think it is exactly the smartphone that I was looking for!
By the way, you loaded this smartphone other smart car? And what is the average current it produces?

A
Allinos 26.07.20

[TasmaN]
The battery probably weighs more than the AGR smartphone) I do Not regret that took no LTE, still with the same periods of time you do not disable the Internet, usually people do in order to save battery.

e

It weighs 202г with the battery. And how this Zenfone Max display? The specifications written there gorillagras 4, anti-scratch General campaign should not)

R
Raykor 26.07.20

Scratch it and never will, unless you specifically not going to scratch it with a nail. And the chance that the screen will crack when dropped on the butt is much lower than with Gorilla Glass 3

e

well, even now went in the fashion of gluing a protective glass on the display, they are the same Ali$ 1 go on many models and helps quite well. By the way in the new Sanfona pumped chamber, and in this model, as with the images of the main camera will be?

A
Allinos 26.07.20

evgeniy.aleynikov.9
The camera interface is similar to other smartphones on android asus Android 5.0 Lollipop. All the major chips like a good shooting in low light, high resolution videos, etc will be too. There are laser autofocus here, 0,03 s.

R
Raykor 26.07.20

Generally this smartphone for travel in General is just perfect, as the camera has a good and you can shoot for a long time without recharging, and the amount of memory will be enough for tens of thousands of images

A
Amy-Lee 26.07.20

Specifically for traveling, I would still adhere to conservative methods of photography - using SLR) And the smartphone is not particularly popadaesh beautiful scenery) a lot more they are suitable for instant photo)

m
maxzeva 26.07.20

And has anyone tried to connect to another smart charging? How quickly sits down first and charges second?

R
Raykor 26.07.20

Amy-Lee wrote:
so let's start with the fact that 90% of all images on the smartphone is the instant photo and I want to get a clear and high quality and not blurry. But I don't agree with you to travel with a DSLR, which at first weighs a lot, and this is extra baggage, and secondly, it is necessary to additionally charge

m
maxzeva 26.07.20

Raykor I still agree with the fact that on vacation, especially tour and DSLR, the DSLR will in any case better photos, even argue with this stupid. But if to the beach to escape and a couple of pictures for myself to do, even norms. Quality enough, especially in the sun