3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntStanke 26.07.20 11:14 pm

Age and how to deal with it (Fable)

what determines the age of the hero? Here I understand it - from pumping. But how does this work? Some times raised health - aged for a year.(1 skill = 1 year) Then povysil the strength and speed(already 2 skill), but still aged 1 year.
118 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blackburn 26.07.20

The more experience, the greater the age...

-
--Ripper-- 26.07.20

+1 skill = +1 year
A maximum of 65 skills, ie 65 years.
Age can be reduced if you sacrifice people in the temple of evil(-10 years) or the money in the temple of good(-5) years. All.

A
AntStanke 26.07.20

The age can be lowered!? cool. I guessed that this must be done in the temple... but that's a lot of money needs to go in the temple and sacrificing in the temple of evil? It says to sacrifice SOMEONE... who Is? AND HOW?

S
Sunlander 26.07.20

Tell someone follow me and go to the temple. And best of all with a mercenary to come.

-
--Ripper-- 26.07.20

Only it is necessary to sacrifice a night(for the temple of evil) or day(for the Church of the good). How many times can I lower not know.

A
AntStanke 26.07.20

Okay... just strange - lost in the temple of AVO 40 thousand - no effect

A
Arkkancler Nezrimogo Univ 26.07.20

We had more to give. 100 thousand should be enough.

A
AntStanke 26.07.20

Uh...from 100 thousand? Where such money to take?

A

I'm at the end game 200-300 thousand is typed in. If you want to look younger, it is better to go to the dark temple, there and rejuvenate better, and cheaper.

S
Spike 26.07.20

strange... max not 65 like I get after prison came out I was 63 years for all that I have rejuvenated in the Temple of AVO i.e. 68 has at least obtained)

-
--Ripper-- 26.07.20

Just 65let is the maximum. Do you do not try the above 65let not jump.

A
AntStanke 26.07.20

It is a pity that once you were younger. And no there is no code on the case. Just not rushing to play the man. Forty years still all right, but then... to Be older than her older sisters and Mother!!! It is not Gud........

-
--Ripper-- 26.07.20

And who will notice that you're older than my mother and sister? =) They are also not alive, mother is definitely not, but SIS and Bang you can even have the sword this is not frail =) by the way I don't get it, I can not in your 52года to get married? Cheto aunts hearts over my head was gone or I was looking bad =)

A
AntStanke 26.07.20

what do you mean mother is no longer alive? And the sisters say the sword is cool, right?

A

Yes, like you can marry at any age.

S
Spike 26.07.20

The mother is just living true to the lady like, but then alas no luck ))
sister blind, and he heads the hero for 30 days ages not bodnam and bounds )) family of disabled ...)))

-
--Ripper-- 26.07.20

If you pass the game, then:
Mother dies from Jack, and sister can fill up that sword it(the sword) back.

A
AntStanke 26.07.20

.. not like it after the first battle with Jack itself offers soak it to tighten the sword of aeons

D
DrunkenMatey 26.07.20

The more you know - rather old =)

S
Sith_Marauder 26.07.20

The more you know - rather old =)

Class!!!!!!Patstalom!!!