3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lehans 26.07.20 11:15 pm

ETS2 \"Scania R & Streamline Modifications V2.0\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Tell me knowledgeable people.Why there is a constant game crash as soon as I want to isanity configuration of this Scania when buying.Playing cards 2.11 Promods+Rusmap 1.6.3 . Mods are free of damage mod on sounds ,physics ,Scania 4 series,tandem Pak,Scania r tandem,mod dashboard for Scania well in my all.tell me that this mod interferes with work? In the last version everything went like clockwork and this does not want to work
11 Comments
Sort by:
t
techkilla 26.07.20

lehans
Disconnect one by one all mods that are related to truck and figure out what is conflicting.

G
Gray40786 26.07.20

lehans
I have two benches is also not working. Try to disable one.

m
mr.dalnoboy 26.07.20

Because tandem Pak should be a departure

l
lehans 26.07.20

mr.dalnoboy
It saddens.I like tandems)))))

l
lehans 26.07.20

Gray40786
So for example a 4 series it is the same as the addon goes to v2.0.she can be a departure?

l
lehans 26.07.20

Gray40786
It is with the truck which are connected to remove?

G
Gray40786 26.07.20

lehans
So you just try to disable or throw a log, knowing people pomotret

A
Aleksandro_86 26.07.20

lehans
At random do copy the profile, save it to disk, buy a standard truck, then disable all mods with profile and plug one at a time this way you will find a mod that is buggy, then copy the profile from the disk, just disable the mod that is buggy and will continue to play without loss of trucks.

S
Sergey evseenko 26.07.20

Aleksandro_86
Disable the physics 100% will help. Something with for sale 2.0 did not come to her physics.

M
MikhailDS 26.07.20

Sergei Evseenko
Nothing to do with her, at least physics - Improved truck physics 2.0 anniversary edition by AlexeyP -
works perfectly. Some chassis shove some left-wing, then the problem may be.

lehans
4 series comes as an addon, but is a separate truck on the base - Scania R & Streamline Modifications V2.0 - haven't I?

lehans
Rather, the problem is still the tandem. Or rather, do you have -
tandem Pak,Scania r tandem, here Scania R Tandem and probably have a problem.

l
lehans 26.07.20

MikhailDS
So Scania R Tandem, too, under v2.0 made.especially I read and watched before you put. chassis left there. about 4 series of absolutely right here sney is just all right. sin on the other Pak tandems