3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20 11:16 pm

But will not lay down whether the server tonight? (Battlefield 1)

Before the release of the battle only a little over 9 hours, but I have very large concerns about the health of the servers will not happen with BF4 last time? Or, again, at the start not normally play?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnimatedFox 26.07.20

I don't think very many people bought Deluxe. (at least I hope so). Servers can go exactly the 21st, when the main release will be

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Сhromatic_exe
Edition first volunteer already allows you to gamanet a full 3 days early. I think there are not enough

v
v1806v 26.07.20

Beta still survived from kuchei to nodo though with glitches . May not be fall yet . And fall 21 or later as said above post.

b
blin88 26.07.20

The arsonist of zhopku
Yes you are right like no other, because muhosranska schools are the most powerful servers in the world!

B
BAHAHDP 26.07.20

Pfft, yeah, it's EA. Servers will fall, then another week their will be a fever

p
prick1e 26.07.20

Will not fall.
First beta has received very mixed reviews.
The second bonus edition of the DD crane is lame, I think that this edition took 3,5 idiot.
Third, the server is given only to trusted providers and have a fixed configuration, this is done to improve their stability at the start.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

prick1e
The second bonus edition of the DD crane is lame, I think that this edition took 3,5 idiot.
One of them is me!

m
mr.STR 26.07.20

prick1e
If people have free money to play - it doesn't make them idiots.

K
KlausBarbie 26.07.20

yeah don't think too many people take pioneer.... the main mass will go on Friday.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

KlausBarbie
... the bulk will go on Friday.
the pioneers by this time just to pump well to the recruits to tear up)

K
KlausBarbie 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
if no hands , then pumping will not help)

p
prick1e 26.07.20

Guess I was wrong. DD edition took three and a half idiot, and as many as four, according to the downside, we continue the census