3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 23.10.19 01:41 pm

Today I learned about eunuchs - they definitely all right?

God, why my eye is caught. Well, it's finally clinic. My respects Pgmnutye: today I learned that there are parties at times worse. In short, the link is 18+, although on Wikipedia in the public domain, but still, who do not mind his mind and wants to know how there is enlightenment or salvation, please:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D1%86%D1%8B

Th you up for it then? I think that it's just too much O_O
They have a head all right?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 23.10.19

RussianQuaker wrote:
God, why my eye is caught. Well, it's finally clinic. My respects Pgmnutye: today I learned that there are parties at times worse.
So it is the same sect. The sect is sick in the head idiots ) why do they think that this way it is possible to achieve spiritual perfection?...

G
Gauguin 23.10.19

Heretics the ordinary.

p
potter790 23.10.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Why do they think that this way it is possible to achieve spiritual perfection?
Only think they are? Not vicious virginity, a prerequisite of magic. But the weak people that says, subject to mundane animal instincts. Can't beat force of will, remove the cause, too, is not an option?

G
Gauguin 23.10.19

potter790
To overcome passions much better spiritual efforts. Besides, harm to your body is a sin. In the end, you can leave the monastery.
And in the OP-post an ordinary spiritual charm.

p
potter790 23.10.19

Gauguin wrote:
To overcome passions much better spiritual efforts.
This is what I wonder? Perhaps traditional religions, in which no precept is not fulfilled. Such spiritual effort. ))
And in this case, and there is no choice. And written that they are known since long ago, what can we really know on the enthusiasm of a couple of dozen centuries, will not last. )

S
SuperDoom 23.10.19

RussianQuaker
Yes, normal potiki.
Polunatural do not exactly understand)))))
As for me, I do.... To each his own. If they live by these commandments, it is high living. We live on Pehe and games, so they live by chopping off pee)

S
SuperDoom 23.10.19

RussianQuaker
The first time the existence in Russia of SopCast surgery of castration of eunuchs was taking (amputation) alone testicles ("odesnik of bliznet") with a portion of the scrotum through tigania a hot iron to disinfect. Hence the mystical title: "the baptism of fire
Subsequently, eunuchs for the operation of castration began to use different kinds of sharp cutting tools and a hot iron — just to stop the bleeding

Wow, this is creepy, probably ran??? Here and so. Will the buses be naughty!!!! And HIS judgment will overtake you!
The most striking example can be considered a case of samouskorenie prisoner Kursk prison of the castle, who "cut off his core razor for learning" the other prisoner
Not written!
So you need:
The most striking example can be considered a case of samouskorenie prisoner bus lock, which "cut off kernels with a spoon to learning the" other bus of pignatore

z
zdrastE 23.10.19

yeah, and lizard cut off the tail grows again, here.

R
RussianQuaker 23.10.19

SuperDoom
Damn it! I thought about frottage sure someone will remember the %)
Well, who do not understand me, so sure abievym the eunuchs, they say, what a joke to someone casually to get a job :)))

S
SuperDoom 23.10.19

RussianQuaker
Everything is fine. It's a crazy world. Here and there the eunuchs and polunatural) All in one command and in one pot still will be THERE brewing.....