3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovast11 26.07.20 11:17 pm

On prorolling (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Welcome gaming PEOPLE! Love gaming leisure, but I can't find where I can get information on the correct conduct of BLEEDING, without which it is impossible to play . I do not like these materials! I don't even know if I write about my problem...
. At least point me to the right place, where you can meet need of them. My e-mail [email protected] I'm 75 years old and really want to play because retired. Now working on a sequel to Tomb Raider.
THANK you in ADVANCE FOR your HELP Vladimir.
6 Comments
Sort by:
u
unikum707 26.07.20

The first skill learn.Additional experience will be.

Z
Zaychik 26.07.20

Grandpa, there is no need to particularly think about it in pumping, pump all that will help to pass the parameters to read the tooltips and descriptions in the game itself.

v
vovast11 26.07.20

Bunny
Thank you, Rabbit, don't by was up, no one else wished, even with the glasses reminded........ And I have some simple example to understand the move and have some real concept would be rolled... [email protected] Vladimir

Z
Zaychik 26.07.20

vovast11
But not for that, well I'm for the Hare would be, if my Grandfather (Masa) would not help, but..? ;)
Lots of other examples, but the best and most intuitive way to figure something out - see video walkthrough on YouTube, for example very clear and simple all says Dmitry Beil, here is a reference on its passage:
There are several parts, I think that You will view at least one or two in which certainly will skip the info about leveling and/or your questions. Look, I think You would be interested. :)
And so, if you have more specific questions, then ask us, we would be happy to help :)

v
vovast11 26.07.20

unikum707

v
vovast11 26.07.20

Personal thank you Bunny for the link about the best start cleverer for this topic. Definitely listen to Bale. he quite sensibly says its activities with the heroine, but she sometimes doesn't match what is on my monitor, perhaps there is a difference between versions on the game disc....