3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolya Derzkiy 26.07.20 11:17 pm

GRATIAEN (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

23 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 26.07.20

Nick Daring
what's wrong with that

T
ThurboCat 26.07.20

Insightful and informative it is also very important and interesting.

T
Tracked 26.07.20

Nick Daring
Computer renew

a
assassin 20025 26.07.20

Nick Daring
Oh, well, so what?Pixel trees,but problems with the portrayal of the assassin and it's no secret

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

assassin 20025
Computery students and konsolki not pull normal trees and drawing. If gash graphene, the rogue will begin to whine that optimize again not delivered. And optimize this is a cut drawing, pixels, blurry, etc. Otherwise it will not 30-60 fps and 15-20 fps that demonstrated in the screenshot.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

Nick Daring
Syndicate graphene no. Graphene was in unity, but norot became angry that computers are not pulling graphene and the syndicate took it out and simplified.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

and ultra NVIDIA max whether graphene
but it seems to me that someone kokokoko

T
TimKar 26.07.20

Nick Daring
I mean, you just asked so you got rid of the config, as on your calculator, the game would not load. Be glad you have it all the picture shows

K
K0stya96 26.07.20

MunchkiN 616
obviously not on ultra) trust) I have a screenshot of this scene...

a
assassin 20025 26.07.20

Protocol10Protocol10
Graphics are the same in both parts,just in unity was Paris, and the syndicate was in London,I London seemed pretty monotonous.

a
assassin 20025 26.07.20

Protocol10
And we,for the sake of the game we're playing games?

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

assassin 20025
Graphics are the same in both parts,just in unity was the Paris

No, the syndicate is greatly simplified compared to unity. Many in the news saying that developed went into a number of smaller simplifications compared to unity for the sake of greater stability and performance. Reduced the number of NPCs, simplified the detailed environments, shaders, rendering and so on.

Here for example http://www.3dnews.ru/922484

Poor optimization and a large number of bugs in last year's Assassin's Creed Unity turned the fall of the shares of Ubisoft, and to save his reputation, the French company was forced to offer customers compensation. Released last week, Assassin's Creed Syndicate scored significantly fewer technical problems, but the developers definitely had to compromise. This can be seen in the video posted on the YouTube channel Candyland.

As can be seen from videotranny in Assassin's Creed Syndicate significantly simplified or even missing many graphical effects used in the previous part. So, the worsened shadows from the clouds, as is shown in the time slice accelerated to 8 000 %.
To reduce the number of street crowds in the streets of revolutionary Paris were to be found much more passers-by than in Victorian London. Engine AnvilNext could visualize the crowd, composed of 5 000 characters (before the game's release it was reported that the limit is 30 000), to look at such in this video. However, the developers claimed that the problems with the frame rate of the wing is not in a large number of NPCs on the streets. Then Ubisoft had the appropriate testing and did not reveal any such connection, decided not to reduce the number of citizens.
Moreover, the NPCs were less detailed. Also increased the number of available plots, locations, characters new games, for example, can not freely enter the house.

I personally had the impression that not only detail the NTC cut, but also the detail of buildings is also cut. Lighting cut. In Paris there was more sun and the lighting was rich, in the syndicate a little light and all the gray. Well type London and should be the same yeah) . Yes overall feeling that the game is all cut and looks like a piece of shit.

And we,for the sake of the game we're playing games?
Well, if you take the assassin, I I purely for the sake of grafonom to admire the beauty of architecture and all that. On the plot after the third part of once care has become, the gameplay is basically the same there's nothing happy.

R
RikoChiko 26.07.20

Fu pancake. Unity and it looks better.

t
typical russian 26.07.20

Graphics are the same as in Syndicate,in unity,as the engine is the same.Optimization in both games are the same.

a
assassin 20025 26.07.20

Protocol10
In terms of the NPC you're right,their detail cut

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

assassin 20025
Yes, not only in terms of NPCs. All that can be cut and simplified.

K
Kolya Derzkiy 26.07.20

mazinily
Leaves you saw?

K
Kolya Derzkiy 26.07.20

assassin 20025
Is one to understand me...

m
mazinily 26.07.20

Nick Daring
and then you have a computer not really takes

a
assassin 20025 26.07.20

mazinily
That is not necessary here about the hardware to write,and right now, who will be vidyuhi longer,thicker and more powerful