3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doberrman699 26.07.20 11:17 pm

prison opinion about Mafia 3 (Mafia 3)

I didn't pass the mafia 3(stop commenting).It I'm just tired.Alright so tired,especially after meeting with Vittorio Antonio.
Too much unwanted stuff,sometimes bordering on idiocy.In my humble opinion a series of games Mafia is primarily flavor.The colorful characters,their eggsbehavior.His familiarity with the series I started with the second part(First think,then write a review).The first reason passed me.
The second point is the plot.Not even the story itself,and its presentation is playing.Harmony of contrast of winter and summer, freedom-his release-freedom.
I was surprised that the character was put in prison(lower than he's doing,because in Russia he would come out a slightly different orientation),do not dilute the hype,I do understand what you say.Surprised by the fact that it happened almost like in life,and it burned out the chaff,just not the one pushed Tallon.Oh well,never mind.
Now,we have a friend Glue(don't know,smelled it ,or just for this life),ambitious by nature nigger(sorry, African-American,I'm tolerant,well, in addition to outright pederasty),willing just to take revenge for the homies.Where are the answers to the questions why? and why?.They are not.The player from the beginning chew the whole plot is enclosed in stolen-gone-I was framed,my friends is dead-revenge,revenge unreal.Yes, etit,in the second part the player throughout the story it is natural as a beginner and because it's so logical ending.There's no heroism,there is no pathos,there is no fighting for the rights of the oppressed.My opinion-the guys from the hangar with the number 13 just ordinary Americans,the media washed their dull brains(I would be glad if in the comments write who exactly wrote this plot).There were expectations that in the story of mafia 3 will be a bomb(I personally have had),but in the end just tripping.Hangar 13,if you wanted to make a cartoon about tolerastov and dermokratiyu,then congratulations,you got it,but it's not the Mafia.A parody of the Godfather 2,Gta,Assassins creed and Watch Dogs.
My opinion is based only on the fact that Vito Skaleta from Mafia 2 could exist in real life,but trischi Lincoln(campaign specifically applied ABA at a Republican Lincoln,a known opponent of slavery) Glue is stupid,a crappy screwball, with a dubious alter ego,inflated patriotism(jacket) and disproportionately huge eggs.Well, as it is applicable to this series of games?HOW?
Death is not evil. — You ask what she is? — The only thing that all mankind are equal.It was such an extended euphemism about tolerastov,I think you should finish this subject.All good...
23 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 26.07.20

Doberrman699
Mnoga bukaf it was shorter,in a nutshell-I want mafia 3?

L
LaserDeath 26.07.20

Doberrman699
not read, but condemn :D

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 26.07.20

About the spaces the author seems to have not heard... Or not studied.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

The author of the student and disgraced.

p
prime_time 26.07.20

went minusnul all from the heart and went

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

and that's all?the author wants to be a student,Yes.

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

EvgenyDMT
Yes.recently played,AND RECENTLY bombed

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Protocol10
let's together bring to the restaurant your mom,you don't mind?

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
easier to zheppu to surrender and remain hungry.I can't Express the extent of their battherta on the audience?

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

prime_time
so embrace the oak,what's the problem malcheg?

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 26.07.20

Doberrman699
It's too easy. Try thinner.

p
pirat484 26.07.20

So I was waiting for Mafia 3 but it turned out the Mafia shit

I
IDarkaxeI 26.07.20

Vittorio Antonio? I do not know this. I early tired of

p
prime_time 26.07.20

went again and minusnul all who minusnulo before, also added an article to your bookmarks to go tomorrow and zaminusovali all those below will unsubscribe

u
u3epJlu 26.07.20

Sometimes players have a surprising number of questions arise.) I understand that revenge for the family - the motivation is banal and outdated, but it's still motivation. A disturbance in the spirit of hero - Negro or he wears a military jacket constantly to be taken seriously can't, so, sorry for being blunt, crap written. And it sucks written.

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

u3epJlu
Opinion is reasonable,respect.But only from your point of view.Now go into the game,hike,look at passers-by and find it on someone else.Like recently the war has died down,or I confuse something?no,if confused,I justify.Where Vietnam vets?he wears a military jacket constantly (C) these are not my words. jacket(C) here they are.About motivation-motivation is worthy,but not for games in this series,IMHO.

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
prime_time
I honestly plusno.

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
and,you forgot,or scored,don't know.spaces say?can and tabs to lose,then what?

u
u3epJlu 26.07.20

Doberrman699
Well, there are no veterans, all right. And GTA has no children. In many games lacking the obvious things. No great loss without the veterans, although I agree that veterans could pay attention in the game. Yes, and I see no patriotism in wearing military jackets. Telnetce we are not out of love for the Motherland. He likes the jacket is jacket. The game does patriotism not so much, and its main source is Donovan, not Lincoln. On the contrary even, we are regularly reminded that modern America was built on the bones and blood money. In short, opinion is opinion, but I for the game are fine. This is not the mafia of course, but as a Thriller and the time killer it's OK. By the way, Hait the game worth - already mainstream.) Better find her a good, hot would try.)

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

u3epJlu
want Thriller?look assassin or hardboiled by John Woo.He must understand,my butthurt does not begin with Mafia-shitand with Why mafia three mafia nichrome