3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkvizitor nubov 26.07.20 11:18 pm

I'm King of the pros? Or what is wrong with people

All the usual greetings, visitors of talk. In General, I noticed there is a problem, Yes, that's the problem, so boiling for the last time and now I'll try to interpret what bothers me, not bothers, and worries. Usually, I would say I do not care for it, but still I began to notice that some people that sometimes strange and behave like good grandfathers frosts.

So, recently I noticed that I was very much a plus, almost any topic, and in any case. What I did not write this zaplutayut, even if I write some crap, for example the fact that Lemon is now a Banana, because the yellow more intense and all the same people plus me, write me a Lemon more like it - plus, but another person says the same thing and it does not plus, what is it? mass love or it is a gift for me. Then PM me write that I bot what is Fedi marmalade, who is he anyway I thought? But then I climb on the sites and realized that there is a person, that's how I expressed my opinion and massively throw mud just because he's a nig. But I'm still a different person and different from him not only skin color, and normal autographies. So please guys, stop confusing me with that person, I beg you. I'm a completely different person, and not sobirayus to pretend nigou, but I would have to earn the minuses, I generally don't, I'm working on my principle, what I think, I say. And I'm not going to throw white shit just to adjust someone and make the minuses, I'm not corrupt, and these people now is not enough

Now the question is, how do you feel about these people who care about you love just because you are nigira, and how do you feel about this color black or white?
15 Comments
Sort by:
l
licharok 26.07.20

S
Sidorovich12 26.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies wrote:
I'm King of the pros
That is not noticeable.

W
Wing42 26.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Filename karibskogo king accusing you of stealing intellectual property with the subsequent speculation thereof.

G
Grafen 26.07.20

A copy of my theme, well, fine.. but why?

D
Devil477 26.07.20

Grafen
The man on the opposite effect hoped for,but it is fixable)

G
Grafen 26.07.20

Devil477
He himself now because I will ruin reputation, and then nothing will help)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 26.07.20

Subtle, man, subtle.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 26.07.20

Grafen
not a copy, you have the cons, and my pros!))

-
- DILOR- 26.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Krasava over 9000)))))))))))))))))

r
rPeBoJL 26.07.20

In the alley
Apparently someone stole
And king cigarette butts
With them was playing hide and seek.

S
Sima4 26.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies

Don't go to the pros. They are insidious
Spoiler

D
Dmitriy Ivanov-Petrov 26.07.20

Grafen
As the ship call, so it will float. However, in the case of this guy this saying is not valid. :-D

m
mynameisfoxy 26.07.20

patsanchiki see you have x2, I cover the pros because you are not lazy. the essence of the claim is not clear

-
-SlashuuR- 26.07.20

How stupid it is to be hoped that the author of this theme zaplutayut.

G
GDFrost1.4 26.07.20

Well to be the king of cons. The first 23 minus from Levski, and 24 - from me. From a pure heart.