3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 26.07.20 11:18 pm

The question in the story, spoilers. (Quantum Break)

Gender Sayrin after a stay in the end time returned in the 99th (sort of), and founded the Monarch. But then there should be two Sirina. One who knows nothing, who had a time machine at the Institute, and the other, the head of the Monarch. Hence the question, how is it that no one, including the young Sirena, did not have any issues?

PS. I admit that it is in the series, which I still could not see.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0stya96 26.07.20

Nemesis
it's not in the series, and the game when finding scattered files...the Floor was ruled by a Monarch in secret, so he wanted Martin to have to face

N
Nemezis 26.07.20

Then another question: why the hatch was against Sarina? I something did not understand what is their stumbling block.

B
Beirut 26.07.20

Nemesis
You should read a little more, the note said that the person without the past, probably also jumping in time, and there is a lot more in the notes about him and his thoughts, I think he will be the main villain of SLD part, of course, if it does come out

N
Nemezis 26.07.20

Well, the person without the past what? How this explains the quarrel hatch and Sirina? Anyhow blurt.

x
xoen 26.07.20

Nemesis
Spoilered actually a new kind of people are able to live outside of time. Because he wanted to give money to ark. The same started to become the Floor, and also decided to destroy the opposition. Well, at least if you choose one of the junctions and reading everything I find.

D
DXM 26.07.20

I have in the series have killed the Hatch, why was he in a post-credits scene?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 26.07.20

DXM

He really is not a person therefore has only created the appearance that he's dead better read all the documents carefully and see the show. And it is better to go through the game more races in favor of the other time line then you will understand everything.