3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksimus25 26.07.20 11:18 pm

To Download ProMods (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I have a problem. After downloading from off site archive of the first card I have more cash that the archive is damaged. What to do? Pumped 3 times
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartak78 26.07.20

All files install to the same folder(create it) and then the first archive and unpack all machine will be installed.

M
Maksimus25 26.07.20

Aleks6162
I understand that you first need to download all files and then 1 archive is open?

F
Fastum18 26.07.20

Максимус25
Yes, first download all the files related to the map, then throw everything into one folder and unpack as described above, and the trailer company, it may wish to swing can not swing

M
Maksimus25 26.07.20

Fastum18
understood. Thank you

S
Spartak78 26.07.20

Максимус25
Well, Yes, you understand correctly, there will be more trailers file..this is how I want

S
Spartak78 26.07.20

Максимус25
If that does not work, then stupidly unpack every folder mod!

D
Donbassic 26.07.20

Fastum18
and the file trailer and company what gives?,how to play never put

F
Foxers 26.07.20

Donbassic
This is purely premadasa junk. Trailers in high quality textures, unpacked more than 2 gigs. Well, the company to them. All the beautiful trailers and containers, but be better the other packs are not connected, you may experience problems.

D
Donbassic 26.07.20

Foxers
It is clear,and squander much fps?

F
Foxers 26.07.20

Donbassic
Measure was not necessary, but a little planting.
ProMods have released another small Park axov in the cockpit, kind of funny) There are cups and pennants with the attributes of countries and a few cubes)

D
Donbassic 26.07.20

Foxers
Downloaded trailers,and Pak axov there at the office.the website of Promods?did not pay attention,okay I have to sleep,tomorrow I will watch the trailers in the game and this pack

F
Foxers 26.07.20

Donbassic
Yes, where they have been