3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyman21 23.10.19 01:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Path of Exile)

Well, the first thing I want to say is thank you ADMINISTRACII the site for the free competition key) And then I never bought this game.
I received the key and started to download the game. 6.6 gigs weighs this thing is quick (I was put somewhere 30-35 minutes), but with the launch of kapets any problems - very long boot - 3-4 minutes. First impressions - good picture, sound too, nothing so well, just say so in battle. First, chose a asasina, played a couple minutes and realized - with a mage will be easier - although long distance combat is not my strong point (in fact it's not a horse, except the horse)))) after Playing 2 hours of the game I was already tired, looks like a failed Sacred 3, where you have to bring down everything that moves, and of course Titan Quest, first and foremost, the loss of armor, and secondly the supply of jobs, and the transitions between locations are similar. Although the perks in the game I pleased: koopa pasivok. Quests are also not very good - go and smash anything that moves: where is the RPG? And the plot in General to a dull simple and nothing new brought to the game. Not one word got me the game. Conclusion: erased from the computer hell.
Picture: 7/10
Sound: 7/10
Gameplay: 3/10
Perks: 3/10
Storyline: 2/10
Hot: 4,4
PS: I'm not saying the game is bad, I just do not like it.
PS.S.Before talking about something for yourself to try out this game)
19 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDimiDx 23.10.19

Overview Ehsperta

[
[Teacher] 23.10.19

Tried, say that the game is sensitive and moist, but it is treated (PTA stuff) and old-school to the obscene, and it's cool!

Y
YAN_ZAAN 23.10.19

Anyone, bro. I here for example like it, walks like Diablo. Yes, annoying, but it always must be so)

n
nervniy_tip 23.10.19

tyman21
I'd never have bought this game.
you have, no one would sell xD
LOL

k
kut55 23.10.19

Thanks for the key.The game is good.I'm glad it was translated into Russian.English version, much is unclear.

O
Obsessed 23.10.19

PS.S.Before talking about something for yourself to try out this game)
tyman21, thanks, will try.

I'm glad it was translated into Russian.English version, much is unclear.
kut55, CHOLESTA!!1 ;D

K
Key Ovald 23.10.19

All fans diablocody games mandatory viewing. Of course, it does not have the quality Blizzardish study Diablo 3, but there is one of the most unusual and unique role-playing systems. It is not easy, you have much to think and understand, climb on top, but it's worth it.
The plot is interesting, but the service is not very good, is somewhat messy, but that is absorbed very, very interesting. After a recent add-on it it has a total of 10 acts + maps that very much. At the end was somewhat annoying and normal subjects sho is not really falling, but the complexity increased and increased. Probably going back, if Shaw story adds.
8/10
And she completely, honestly free.

L
Lerochka123 23.10.19

Top Game!

D
Dzhonni di 23.10.19

I only inventory interface not like, and so fit

A
Alerondel 23.10.19

Any games not burned a chair like this)) Game much more interesting Diablo 3 , especially in terms of replayability.
A bunch of mechanic , lots of loot , lots of locations and of course the difficulty here.. I freaked out many times already , especially on some bosses , play stakauskas .. vancott be healthy - if you compare Diablo 3 and PoE , then Diablo wildly casual , died and then rose again , and there is nothing of the kind , died at the end of a long location and a 5 minute run back to the end of the card .. on the rage run up with the desire to get even for the death , and here again vansat due to the fact that so blithely ran up and underestimated the enemy there are already nerves do not withstand, run again)
A special case was the final boss , which is pretty darn difficult to run through all the locations to it is a very unpleasant task , to kill two times , and location again as long. Ran up to the boss .. the battle , corpse , corpse , corpse , corpse , and only have time to click on REP , that's just wildly angry at the death of 2 version of resurrection - the last point (point TP or log on to Loka), or the resurrection in the camp - or may accidentally Park missclicked on the last option , and considering that boss to beat oochen long and furious - click to rise in the camp , it epikfeyl to run Loki with resovskij mobs and knitted to beat the boss. Burned so that the chair is melted.. hardcore toy while like.

v
vovabelyi 23.10.19

Half of the game goes with a Bang, after half begins hardcore, and the epilogue begins fanshot from every 3rd mob, interest in the game is immediately lost. Killing bosses in General is that they would have time to run to the arena to boss to catch prozhat at least 1 seems to grab bansot and again re-run across the location to boss. And when you consider that after the epilogue and even experience the death of Rob - from the same number the game and to remove.

N
NEET 23.10.19

xDimiDx installs quickly (I was raised somewhere 30-35 minutes)yeah Ekspert with the usual hard SSD not even the nurse have not bought it :)

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

if anyone is interested in what the game is, here's vidos, very similar to Wolcen Lord of Destruction, although who else had a question

e
energyleon 27.09.20

One of the best dark fantasy online rpg games in the Internet, easily with a head superior to diablo 2, and 3 part, a lot of content, I would say very much not friendly because of this to beginners, but due to constant updates and patches for more than 7 years, it is clear that the developers are trying to develop their brainchild, and the small changes with each patch open something new or bring the cherry on the cake that is very pleasant, you can call the big Diablo 2 with cities and trade and tons of builds for any color and taste, some developers themselves are surprised by some created players of builds, that is, the game to some extent has already got out of the control of developers , a nice system of crafting in the game and from this value of things both by the standards of currency and rubles. The drop system is certainly bad and from this increases both the complexity of the game itself and the quality of the items knocked out of the monsters. I advise all the hard-eds and fans of such games.

b
borismoiseevrmx 19.03.21

I haven't played for 3-4 years on PC, I remember that there were 4 acts, each with its own set of monsters, its own unique architecture. And now, years later, he returned to the console, the fifth act will roll, but the sixth is a hack of pure water, an old card, old monsters with stats raised in e-nya, demolishing the spell in 2 hits. As I understand it, the seventh act is the second, the eighth - the third, etc. In the light of the above, the remake of 2 diablo and diablo 4 make sense

B
Buttzey 17.04.22

How well the story company is worked out and what a terrible endgame content (Atlas). I reached the Atlas with my miserable witch lvl 74 with maximum resistance from the elements (75+) and even in the black against chaos, 1.8k xp, and 1.9k shield (everything except for wands is burgundy). Plus defensive passives. A pumped-in build with a zipper. And if on the plot there was at least some balance, but there was. Then on the atlas everything that was pumped in has no sense. The resistors don't work at all. Mobs bring down from three blows (though to lay down from one) I generally keep quiet about bosses. But all this would be nothing ... if 20% of the experience was not taken for death. And farming experience on acts ... this is a perversion. 8/10 for the story. 210 endgame.

y
yuriko1158 17.04.22

PoE is not the same as before, for example, a year ago. Everything was wrapped up for donation.
Buttzey
for death take 10%
you apparently have not yet reached the main boss of the atlas. that's where the action is :)

J
Jake Sully 20.01.23

Game 1/10

D
Default_User_1 20.01.23

Buttzey
>>1.8k xp, and 1.9k shield
So you took a little hp on clothes and in a tree, it’s better to go out on cards with 3k hp, at least 2.5k, well, cap cuts by itself. You need to strive to catch at least 80 hp on each item, it’s better to have all 4k hp for red cards and there you won’t get away on some hp-cuts-armor, mobs will cast curses that will reduce your resistances, or increase damage on you in some way type of damage. You will have to look on banks, gems, in the pantheon for weakening curses, reducing dot (gradual damage) damage. If you stick to these things, the game will seem casual to you, the rest is a matter of habit. One of the problems of games is that there are so many mobs on the screen that you simply don’t have time to look at what kind of negative effects have been imposed on you, and because of the abundance of all sorts of mechanics, the beginner simply does not understand which way to move, what to farm and how to collect, even if he has a guide in front of his nose. I myself, for more than a year, mastered the mechanics on the sly, did not really like watching guides, and even after them I understood little.