3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Athina 23.10.19 01:44 pm

When justice is westoriental

In November 2016, three of them (black students) young niggas came to the bakery to steal the wine, and when they hurt, complained of racial discrimination.

For College kids fit the College, whose leadership has long been famous for its liberal perspective.

The owners of the bakery began to strongly criticize extruding.

However, after three years of litigation, the American court ordered Oberlin College to pay $ 11 million small bakery as compensation for unfair accusations of racism

Justice prevails, if you are fighting for it, %username%

Post updated, added link to news https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/09/us/oberlin-college-bakery-lawsuit/index.html
34 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 23.10.19

Congratulations to the small bakery. Thanks to that money, now they can become a big bakery. And young niggers a shame, slavery anything these monkeys are not taught.

z
zdrastE 23.10.19

Wing42 wrote:
...nothing of these monkeys is not taught.
well... finally the primates will be Politbureau. yeah, well, you ponel

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 23.10.19

ugh, I smell racism

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 23.10.19

Why do you call them niggers? Well, they have committed theft, so what? It gives you the right to call them so? This, mind you, are people too. If a white man like this would commit, it would, I am sure, just call it criminal. But if colored, then the rottenness of personalities shows itself in full.
Well, justice is done, that's fine. Employees of the bakery met, charming. But what's the point to go so low?

W
Wing42 23.10.19

Your Hair is Beautiful
Blacks will never stand on equal footing with the white man as long as there are funds, the articles and the laws for the protection and for the protection of blacks. The very existence of all of the above indicates a distinct racial position of black people relative to white people.
But this exists not only in advanced countries with the eternal guilt complex. Countries-raw materials appendage as an alternative of aka our answer to the West!!!111 is the infamous article number 282.

L
Luka_gg 23.10.19

Wing42 wrote:
Blacks will never stand on equal footing with a white man
Said a typical xenophobe. Tell him:

G
GariK Hunter 23.10.19

Wing42 wrote:
there is a shameful article for the number 282.
You this article even read it? It is the way and protect your rights.

W
Wing42 23.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
So he's not a nigger, he's just right heavily tanned man. Do not confuse simple blacks like Jim from the adventures of Tom Sawyer with the district cocky niggers. And Africans too, with Nigeria not leveled, as it is completely different guys.

GariK Hunter
GariK Hunter wrote:
You this article even read it? It is the way and protect your rights.
On paper, Yes, protects.

z
zdrastE 23.10.19

Athina wrote:
Justice prevails, if you are fighting for it, %username%
heh, heh... so soon again, the cops in America will shoot a couple of the other blacks when you try blackies to get something out of their pockets...
Spolitak, just in case. yeah, they do need to periodically shoot some populations, as in Africa that rhinos do not forget that there is a shooting stick that can kill.

G
Gauguin 23.10.19

Hello
Why in the video, five monkeys, when you specify one?

D
Delphis 23.10.19

the proof would also, for a tale more like

L
LIRW 23.10.19

Athina wrote:
went to the bakery to steal wine
Yes, it's some sort of diner, not a bakery... we Have for example in the city, except bread in such establishments, not what you sell... If it's certainly not from any don't be Aslan...

R
Rolemanser 23.10.19

LIRW
No, well imagine you're the owner bulochny that sells hlebopechenie products and every day come wonder buyers and starts, and you have a sausage, and clay sell, but there is compost? So that you have one joy at work, a SIP of Vino from his miracle bottle and then the world becomes more enjoyable. And here come the niggers hubutia enough that they steal butylku with Vino, but drinking out of him, his black beaver. Don't know about you, but JB is not only bream nadovali, but also in a VAT of bleach all redeemed.

L
LIRW 23.10.19

Rolemanser wrote:
sells hlebopechenie products and every day come wonder buyers and starts, and you have a sausage, and clay sell, but there is compost?
Well on it and the bakery that it would have sold bread and pastries :D And you already practically wrote, it sounds like live :D if the pistons and the carburetor at the roundabout to go :D
PS: I don't know, maybe somewhere in the bakery and sell wine, and we don't... But if it were my wine, yeah the beaver it.. Yes yab for that....

R
Rolemanser 23.10.19

LIRW
I long ago worked in the service center Asus, which occupied the space where once was a store the garden and a week later I was ready to kill the former buyers of this store, as they nadavlivanie issues: - Oh, and where the store moved? Don't know how? Very bad, and need to know! Where I am I going to buy seeds tell me? And I rake to buy, you even rake no. And compost even compost you have? I peat pots to buy a dozen like I don't know where they are sold. I was even thinking of not to open in the server center Department of garden and orchard, just such a demand.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 23.10.19

Rolemanser
Hung announcement, type:DEAR customer, SHOP gardening doesn'T WORK HERE ANYMORE.PLEASE DO NOT PESTER THE SELLER WITH SILLY QUESTIONS

R
Rolemanser 23.10.19

maxxim1891
Fertilizer. You're a very bad minion.

R
Rolemanser 23.10.19

[Denis]
Do you think this sign we have not hung? Only nobody read it.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 23.10.19

Rolemanser
Would have sent them to the plate

R
Rolemanser 23.10.19

maxxim1891
Whoever you are: Kevin, Bob, Stuart??! True, it is the eye always hurts.