3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedya Shishov 27.07.20 07:37 pm

Impressions of the game (Minecraft: Story Mode)

Keep in mind that it is not a game but an interactive movie.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC Homeboy 27.07.20

Liked. I want a choice of who to die. Minus Axel,Peter and Lucas. I want to leave Jesse,Ruben and Olivia. I wonder what will be four heroes to do.

S
SAL-GENA 27.07.20

expected more from the game,and 15 minutes to watch the movie and deleted

S
Sv. Dreyk 27.07.20

I'm 21 and I played, and expect new episodes of this game with less passion than the episodes from tatal about game of thrones, the walking, bordelands, etc. As observed, they are able to completely convey the mood of the world, the characters create a very interesting, exciting story. For me it is a small masterpiece in tatal that leave a touch of sadness and warmth for the heart :) Not everyone is able to evaluate this particular product, but calm and kind people, I would advise to play in this project. The game is about friendship, about how important it is for people to work together as a team, about kindness and ability to forgive, a lot of good. Just finished this last episode 8, heart only sadness combined with a warm, sad to say goodbye to this world and people (characters), I would like to extend communication with them. I would put the game a high rating, and not just for the emotions that she gave, and for the high quality.

It is possible that a game for fans, but in his circle it would be much appreciated, and it's not just a circle of students. More hype revolves around minecraft, primitive flocks that are not able to have an opinion, trolls, and many other rabble. The one who created minecraft - in a sense the genius of the unit is now capable of anything, with this budget, future noramimi to rise sharply in all aspects, the game is not empty, it is the highlight.

And Yes, I'm not some pervert, or someone else is weird, I'm just a connoisseur, I like to play what I like, just like any other people, the list of games has long been exceeded a hundred, and to play action games, and Kalguty any, and fallout 2, 3, etc. In a very much played. And much like this project is not worse than others, that's for sure. It is a pity that among mankind there will always be aggressive gregarious people, and people are not able to keep your negativity to yourself, not able to go to the herd trends... yeah, okay. And who was able to read my text to the end *wow, who are you anyway?* - that fellow, and I thank you for your time.

s
stranjer8 27.07.20

I had not paid attention to this game, but now I decided to look at it out of curiosity.

Graphics looks worse than in the original minecraft. Gempleynyh the game like any other game from telltale (stopped in development guys) and consists only of a selection of dialogues and a simple qte. The first 15-30 minutes of the plot - stamp on stamp, continue to play just gone. This is one of those games that create solely for the sake of sucking money from shkoloty, thus not making any effort and with a minimum of any attachments.