3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20 07:37 pm

Assumption. The wet surface affect the control of the car?? (Mafia 3)

Of course, I just say I can't, maybe it's because I may be wrong. But in driving mode Simulation, like as in rain and after rain (when on asphalt there are puddles), the car begins to slide is stronger than in dry weather. And management seems to be becoming more unstable. Simple nischebrodskie cars is not affected and, as I noted, affect sports cars. (Those cars that bus with the inscription Speed stone. Of course I can and thought, but it is very likely that in the simulation mode, the actual control path is changing in wet weather. Write who is even noticed.
P/S do Not confuse the change in management with increased characteristics when pumping the car. Noticed this already on the fully pumped car (acceleration, max speed, stability) pumped. But still feel a difference in the handling in wet and dry weather
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melena rta 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Yes, drifting is not bad in dry and wet weather

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Melena rta
Well, as I noticed in the wet will be better, yet even more effective

D
DrAgon_steel 27.07.20

There is such an effect, but the same arcade control, and, finally the rain got to me! )))

M
Melena rta 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
yeah if the car is turbo by referring to external different for example in the port I imagine this shoal in the evening to come is always the evening there

S
SemyStall 27.07.20

Affected.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

DrAgon_steel
There is in the game, like Chevy's some with an open top (like the Corvette) if I am not mistaken. Here it is best on high-speed har-Kam and acceleration. On them can be a civil ride occasionally. Even better than okay cars out of the garage. But can I not still found and there are better XS. And drift Samson Drifter pulls Nitsche so

D
DrAgon_steel 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
The most annoying is the lack of a private garage, for some serial machine hefty good.