3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Intrahol 27.07.20 07:38 pm

Promos 2.11+ ВЭ9.1 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Question to those in the know, here is how to connect these cards, as I just did not put, I do not like not showing the names of cities V. e and it crashes when you select load, also when you zoom in, can see that there is connection roads to enter the territory of the CES
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAKO76 27.07.20

For these cards the file README. In Google type, and that can give

b
bobrdobr 27.07.20

Intrahol
At the moment all
There is a working version (with a set of bugs) under the patch 1.24.x and only for Promods 2.03
In Promods 2.11 added city which is re - therefore, in order these cards combined should be some kind of remake, and the best two..
But there is one small but - map of Promods sulochana tightly, therefore, the only rule of VE, and that for the full alignment is not enough. Besides, the maps have different scales.. and a lot more other problems.
All that is on the moment the Network is just a fake, posted only to earn on downloading...

b
bobrdobr 27.07.20

mako76
In the Network there is no normal version ВЭ9.1 - a to pay for reworking their bought hardly anyone to agree... (Valera is not GOBA!)
Here Valera and Promods coincided completely...

I
Intrahol 27.07.20

The whole joke is that the ve on a new profile do not want to become, continuous departures, and this despite the fact that the profile from scratch, no mod at all, but with Promod is, but that's not combined routes. In General, nonsense any.

b
bobrdobr 27.07.20

Intrahol
So the version of VE do not have one or put is not correct.
Original ВЭ9.1 is placed on the patch 1.25.with two fixes. They are on the website of the author and the Network for free access.
Both of these are fixed and ВЭ9.0 (of course under the patch 1.25.x)
04_eastern_express_9_1_for_ets2_1_25
05_fix_2_0_ eastern_express_9_1_ets2_1_25
Like there and here on PG... look in maps

I
Ivan Kushmar 27.07.20

Better Rus map put map though fewer but better,and with Promods fit with no problems,1.25 patch already supports only fixed connection is needed,it is in the archive with rus map.My personal opinion on who goes.

b
bobrdobr 27.07.20

Ivan Kushmar
Fix the connection from the archives of Rusmar 1.6.3 for Promods 2.11 - not suitable ;), we Need fresh zProMods211_RusMap163_fix_v4
on the site of Promods and
here at PG http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_vremennyj_fiks_neofitsialnyj_versiya_4_promods_2_11_rusmap_1_6_3_dlya_ets2_1_25_h-135518/

I
Ivan Kushmar 27.07.20

bobrdobr
There is a fix on the matching of these cards,without it there will be gaps,and rus map I was shaking already adapted to 1.25 http://trucksimulator2.ru/rusmap-1-6-3/ and promods latest,nothing else and norms.

I
Intrahol 27.07.20

bobrdobr
Now with these patches and put, and still not joined card. Despite the fact that the author himself writes that these patches are only for version 1.25

b
bobrdobr 27.07.20

Intrahol
You didn't hear me :)
I repeat - not yet working cords ВЭ9.1+Promods2.11
Everything that is posted online today is fake (deception)
and here it is
bobrdobr wrote: Original ВЭ9.1 is placed on the patch 1.25.with two fixes
refers only to the VE map, and not to bundle it with something else! To original the map, not that nonsense that is propagated in the Network (including the PG).
Moreover, after a small correction, the patch works fine and 1.25.2.6 ВЭ9.0 - which differs from ВЭ9.1 only Plato, but a few cities...
For a time, perhaps this year, from the author of the will and the bus-Express - where instead of (or maybe together) freight transport will be the passenger (bus).

F
Fastum18 27.07.20

bobrdobr
but why just fakes) profile With the 1.24 version, to run with him again but created a profile on 1.25 why then reluctantly, and with the old profile has some conflicts, so not fake, but just incomplete escho combination was found that in normal 1.25 prevents it from starting and including the robot

F
Foxers 27.07.20

bobrdobr
Tell me what the two fix? One clear, map_data, and the second? In CES 9.1 for 24 altered game_data and added map_data. Roll of 25 - log white.