3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big-dog 27.07.20 07:38 pm

Cheats, etc, etc (Tomb Raider: Anniversary)

People don't judge, but the trainers who work there?
Playing for the first time, it is terribly interesting and difficult. Tyrannosaurus Rex had stopped twice with the 10th. Help!
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToUrNiQuEt 27.07.20

I have a lot of them and I'd willingly of podelilas, but do not know how to insert them here. If prompt will give everything what is!

r
robur 27.07.20

so that everyone can...

v
vasek997 27.07.20

Big-dog, well, you give! I was the first time the even health not a bit wasted! What about cheats, I know that first if you pass the whole game will open three Chita (the relevant section in the Menu).
1. Infinite oxygen
2. Mode without textures
3. Sunglasses (only this time permanently)
To access MORE cheats to complete all the levels in the shortest amount of time (in the select level feature Race at the time). Time to open the cheats don't remember exactly, but I know that in Peru - Mountaun Caves need to open cheats complete the level in 4 minutes 33 seconds, and Peru - The Lost Valley for 11 minutes. It seems if they go for it have infinite ammo for the shotgun and pistols to 50-caliber.

R
Raelsveg 27.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
1.) Infinite health.
2.) Infinite breath (underwater, of course).
3.) Infinite ammo 50 caliber.
4.) Infinite ammo for the shotgun.
5.) Infinite ammo for machine guns.
6.) Silver machines. (400 cartridges in the store besides infinite)
7.) Golden shotgun. (64 cartridge in the store, and also endless)
8.)All weapons in the game (generally useless cheat)
9.)To show the health of enemies.
10.) Sunglasses.
11.) Mode without textures.
Here are all of the cheats that are in the game. Let me remind you, they open (all) if all the levels passed in the mode at the time (including Croft Manor).

S
SeriousSam666 27.07.20

DarkAngel1209
Silver machines. (400 cartridges in the store besides infinite).
Golden shotgun. (64 cartridge in the store, and also infinite).

When do you open?

PS
Although it is not necessary to speak. To find out for myself.

R
Raelsveg 27.07.20

DJ Semen When do you open?
If you go to the time Natla's Mines, The Great Pyramide and Final Conflict. In short all the levels in Atlantis.

L
Ledi Kroft 27.07.20

Yes, the entire game just to pass the time and not sweating. Level by level. It is even more interesting than just playing through the game.

PS here sunglasses is certainly useless cheat...

T
The Seventh Age 27.07.20

I learned that with the help of the cheat code Golden shotgun Tyrannosaurus Rex from the first shot traversed))

L
Ledi Kroft 27.07.20

Yes, it is OTKRITIE))))))XP

S
SeriousSam666 27.07.20

The Seventh Age
I learned that with the help of the cheat code Golden shotgun Tyrannosaurus Rex from the first shot traversed))
But I have still not - once all the remaining trials to go through in order to open it.:(

M
Mr.Tihan 27.07.20

Pryuvet people! Tell me, whether weasel, is there a patch or esche four-day, step-by-step for saving in Tomb Raider-Anniversary.

M
Mr.Tihan 27.07.20

Have ispscode damn game these checkpoints!!!

S
SeriousSam666 27.07.20

Tihan-Yurez
There is no patch.

L
Ledi Kroft 27.07.20

All normal save steps is also possible, just save under a name and all...

T
Technoj 27.07.20

tell me, I can not find how to enable the time - there are only 3 levels - easy, medium and difficult.