3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAGOIIt 27.07.20 07:39 pm

The failure of the npc textures (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

That's the problem in the game with NPCs. I would like to know has anyone faced? Photos with tablet. Version 1.31
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAGOIIt 27.07.20

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

MAGOIIt
The Witcher 3: your first game in your whole life? In fact, the failure of the textures in some places and situations common for many games.

A
Azaz Ololoev 27.07.20

MAGOIIt
wtf che is and how to watch, bandika Fraps or heard of it?

M
MAGOIIt 27.07.20

Protocol10
Not clever friend. Previously, this was not easy.

A
Andrey Zagniy 27.07.20

Well, click the screengrab. with the keyboard removed?

B
Bupycop 27.07.20

MAGOIIt
All faced, but no one except you, did not think to ask about this question. What do you expect to hear here? Therefore, NPC fail in every other game, especially of this magnitude and with so many moving NPCs. Don't like it, delete the game and look for the masterpiece without a single bug. But that does not exist.
PS the Solution to the problem, rollback to a different version, this bug appeared in 1.31.

B
Bupycop 27.07.20

Delphinariun
What do you mean? I don't do photos with a tablet, for such cases, there is a button print screen, but if you're on console, then bothered, though, to flip the picture and not to create 2 threads, first you have no picture.

.Chiken 27.07.20

Bupycop
Shooters it means that PC xD

S
Shadowarm 27.07.20

MAGOIIt
You just zazhralis

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.07.20

Well,that was also.But I do not care.Conductive in some aspects still remain pieces of meat in the air.The game is not affected

D
Doberrman699 27.07.20

I fell in texture,
On the screen was sfotkatsya fool
She wasn't even a friend,not a brother
Nilfgaardskogo I'm a soldier...

V
VETER15 27.07.20

MAGOIIt
A fabulous Uncle - I have nothing against you, but this is the question and the answer. Photo I do not understand how you managed to capture, you must have a propeller in the back right?

A
Ahilles27 27.07.20

MAGOIIt
Oh the HORROR how to continue to play it