3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 27.07.20 07:39 pm

The game doesn't run! (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

You could even unsubscribe as the game started ? Crashes, black screen, swearing at something ? There seems to be no psychics )))
93 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreLoue 27.07.20

Jay C
In General, does not start, click on app ie earlyl with the game ( cracked ) and nothing happens, same problem

x
xJusticex 27.07.20

DreLoue
The trouble is a problem and most importantly does not solve((( and I do think that I'm the only one sitting like that!

D
DreLoue 27.07.20

kind of stupid, is all right Drava etc

just nothing happens. nonsense.

x
xJusticex 27.07.20

DreLoue
Have Skype?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 27.07.20

And you try to download the license (is the torrent true 44 gig) there install nothing game unpacked crack threw rustic changed up, of course you can try to run as administrator well, as an option

D
DreLoue 27.07.20

POLKOVNIK2005
always start from the administrator, and such was the case with the Steam release, but fuck it) the same thing lolz

D
DreLoue 27.07.20

xJusticex
Yes, but why?)

x
xJusticex 27.07.20

DreLoue
At the talk, maybe the problem will solve!

D
DreLoue 27.07.20

xJusticex
Well, hold cocucka11

x
xJusticex 27.07.20

DreLoue
Autorizoi.

A
Argo1 27.07.20

DreLoue
The solution to this problem lies in replacing the original shortcut of the game on the shortcut, and the files from the folders NO DVD.

u
umbrodj 27.07.20

Same problem.was...perhaps you as well as I have two video cards)and normal integrated nvidia or ati..I have nvidia)solved the problem in the following way)I went into the nvidia control panel and selected high performance nvidia processor instead of auto)

L
Lotr1985 27.07.20

Theoretically is it possible to run the game on GTS 250?
For example, the last Batman on medium it is, although there, too, such as DirectX 11

A
Azyl 27.07.20

Write a review who decided that the problem looks the same , but my process runs and then crashes.

K
Kaufmann_ 27.07.20

Just like Azyl'a, there is a process and after a while disappears.

A
Azyl 27.07.20

Even though I'm not the only one

D
Daniil Podolskiy 27.07.20

GOST OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION 98
and how to solve the problem if same problem from middle-earth shadow of mordor, but it licensed?

H
HuKuTKKo 27.07.20

Similarly, the process appears and disappears immediately, tried different cracks, changing only the number of RAM allocated to this process either 60K or 160K and all...

P
ProhozhuMimo 27.07.20

You do not have Avast is?

K
Kaufmann_ 27.07.20

Prohormone
Do anti-viruses are not present on the computer.