3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 27.07.20 07:40 pm

Best allies (Mafia 3)

Share someone who is pumping and how it helps you in the game.

Vito gives good bonuses for survivability, Burke cool rifle with night vision, Cassandra improves possession of a weapon. I do not know who to take all such fun :D
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 27.07.20

All evenly.

S
Smoke_Shooter 27.07.20

LaserDeath
Generally you can wiggle all evenly,but I'm Vito rocked as the health is more necessary,and learned a lot of useful from him stories about Joe there and everything.

L
LaserDeath 27.07.20

Like in other subjects wrote that to pump the most of all will not work. So gonna have to choose.

C
Chestir 27.07.20

if evenly download, additional assignments they give? there I realized for 5 jobs...)

D
Devilgroup87 27.07.20

If developed, though not blunted, it is likely that pump will have all lonely, and then just choose one and the rest kill what would be their areas have taken someone one. I personally for Vito! Well, or to leave all, and be left without all the best.

a
andrew154 27.07.20

Devilgroup87
guys, let's say, all evenly pump will not work, for several reasons
- firstly a few areas,it all depends like the number of districts who then improvised, and he gives more bonuses,
- the plot anyway,but got to kill Cassandra,and more pump can't!
- side quests just the sea, there is a chain of tasks,from Burke,Nicki,and of the same type to steal a truck and boat from Cassandra and Vito,
but as these jobs are running crooked,come to the place a marker there,and there all empty, in the end ,the story went,and left 2 side missions hanging,and carry is not possible
and so, Vito has circulated fully,Burke has circulated almost entirely,not enough to pump the last bonus last bonus from Burke need 420.000 whether points,felts dough, it is not clear
well, at the end of the game,you can do all the Bang, or two,or even to escape from the city, and the only disadvantage is that replay is not possible

L
LaserDeath 27.07.20

vvvjust
But what about the stabilization of weapons is a very useful bonus for guns.
andrew154
when Cassandra killed her, but also to redistribute?

W
Whitewolf1939 27.07.20

andrew154
I mean the plot to kill Cassandra? Passed the game , all 3 alive

W
Whitewolf1939 27.07.20

LaserDeath
Next, evenly you'll be able to swing until the last area when you decide who the last area to give up , he will be the most pumped , personally I have Cassandra 3 regions owned ( she rules gadgets , more ammunition you can wear , weapons to improve, etc.). Burke gave 2 district and the coolest thing he had enough , he's not even buzilov that he gets nothing( he basically cool gadgets is MK , break into cars and jump out of them on the go ) . Vito gave 4 district , therefore it is the most I have pumped was ( 5 bands lives will be improved for cars, silenced weapons , thugs, pumped, etc.). As far as I understand , someone who you have has more areas and to rule the city , I get Vito became the don of the mafia !!! See right there you need to give the first 3 in the story you give to each according to 1 , and then decide( I have both , 1 area, I gave Vito 2и3 Cassandra (she suggest 2 in a row to give , and she's freaking out , but if you give 2 consecutive 3 she doesn't even want to , Burke 4 , 5 and 6 Vito )

a
andrew154 27.07.20

LEXA ASSASSIN
exactly what if Cassandra deprive, and give businesses only Burke and Vito, then Cassandra starts to become impudent, and Burke and Vito offer get rid of Cassandra,and the task appears to Kill Cassandra ,after killing Cassandra is not available! can even save to throw, he'll see that Cassandra is not available!

in the end, if you passed the game to the end, the choice you are given several solutions
- to leave the city
- to stay in the city
- back at the ranch, here the last gathering!!! and apyat choice is either to rule the city himself,or to rule the city, along With Burke and Vito!! and then the credits
and then free play with a blank card,can only collect kickbacks from businesses,and collecting posters

and view all the available bonuses,income under contacts, there will be written who is available, what bonuses are available and the maximum income

a
andrew154 27.07.20

LaserDeath
after killing Cassandra ,her areas cannot be transferred!!! instead, it ruled areas and business it six, he can only roll back from business to pick up,and no bonuses is not available

L
LaserDeath 27.07.20

LEXA ASSASSIN
Yes, very best, only here at Burke cool rifle Stormer.. it is impossible to not take if you do not pump it to the maximum?

W
Whitewolf1939 27.07.20

LaserDeath
3 district at least need to give , so she was available, like . I improve not still looking

L
LaserDeath 27.07.20

LEXA ASSASSIN
and himself with some weapons and ran? machine is the coolest he's just like

W
Whitewolf1939 27.07.20

LaserDeath
With AK47 and a pistol with a silencer the whole game ran

L
LaserDeath 27.07.20

LEXA ASSASSIN
I have no AK47 in sale))

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

You can achieve that all 3 partners were all alive only distribute the districts evenly. In this case it is possible to carry all the personal quests of each of them. But to pump to the max income it does not turn out any of them

P
Polololon 27.07.20

andrew154
andrew154 wrote:
but as these jobs are running crooked,come to the place a marker there,and there all empty, in the end ,the story went,and left 2 side missions hanging,and carry is not possible
Empty markers - this is not a bug. They are because not enough districts have improvised.

a
andrew154 27.07.20

Polololon
2 extra missions left hanging after the passage of the plot, 1 task for Vito to steal the truck, and job 1, to steal a boat from six Cassandra...

if the distribution of districts. in principle, the distribution of normal, 2 area Cascandy+ 2 quarters(though banged Cassandra), district 3 Vito 2 quarter 3 district Burke +Q1, in the end, left hanging 2 extra mission ,Vito is fully pumped,Burke pumped almost completely,except for one bonus, Cassandra is not available,as slammed