3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB265 27.07.20 07:41 pm

School bullying

I was constantly bullied at school.
I kind of already used to, but I was still wildly annoying that this stupid herd hates those who are smarter than they are. Constantly tell each other about how cool they pobuhat /stoned/
acid. Recently, I smiled.
Th Rasi fuck?- it is quite natural for them to answer. Wanted to force me to sniff their shoes...
17 Comments
Sort by:
t
typical russian 27.07.20

RB265
well, a little rat poison booze in them,or a coconut or spice replace pesticide in any order they SCHLIMII!!!

W
Wing42 27.07.20

RB265 wrote:
...stupid herd hates those who are smarter than they are.
In this case, who-who, and you should not cause they hate.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 27.07.20

RB265
Sign up in the gym. All the problems at once will disappear and he will be less blunt.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 27.07.20

Just try to beat them. This can be done, even if you are weaker. The main pressure.

I
IDarkaxeI 27.07.20

RB265
What do you want? Who differs from the herd - the white crow. What outsiders do? Right, chmoryat. What is there to recommend? 2 choices: either go to sport or to endure. Anyway, the herd will remember in ten years how you were bullied, and maybe even Wake up a spark of regret. Getting smarter with the years.

r
rPeBoJL 27.07.20

RB265
tell them you got a tattoo on the penis

S
Shadowarm 27.07.20

Here you kartinochka,sign up for a Boxing class

Spoiler

-
-SlashuuR- 27.07.20

Wanted to force me to sniff their shoes...
Uh... and why?

If it's not trolling, then find the circle in the form of the appropriate people as you and stick together.

S
Sima4 27.07.20

My son complained of the classmates, a classmate now says Hello, asks no escape for our family for bread. And all because of the fact that my son stood up for the weak sidekick and got a concussion. Police Chota there pobuhteli and scored. But I wasn't. And anyone who upset my little man, I too would be upset. And it is a headache. I will treat the problem of pain radically. Experience, Cho.

t
tovarish comrade 27.07.20

To catch them one by one and arrange the dark. Most importantly, do everything quickly and unexpectedly. It is important not to get carried away, you might have to the hospital to send. And be sure to threaten to poke out my eyes.

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

RB265

Talk to the dude in the photo. I think it will give you some valuable tips.
Spoiler

t
tovarish comrade 27.07.20

Delphinariun
Why? We're civilized people. First, it is necessary to hint that so and so... Well, since not understand, then there are already the eyes that poke out do not mind, and liver to pull out, and everything else to tear.

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 27.07.20

RB265
You know, just forget it...because whatever you're doing, they have in mind nothing will change by the end of the school. And brawl is better you never do (even if you\could take them solely in self-defense, all will continue to roll barrels at you and will insist that you were to blame), so I recommend you stay away from such people as far as possible, if bugged, then either ignore them and just answer them cold in their attempts to insult you (the absolute absence of emotion can also work wonders), or to use his sharp mind (here on the situation, if they are repulsed on the head, the worse you can do)...usually by the end of school, these people there brain and they will no longer suffer such garbage...but if really bad, then go to Boxing or Muay Thai (most importantly to anyone not to talk about this and they will deliberately provoke a fight, as it should be?)...just went through something similar and I...though I was stuttering and me with him the whole school was greatly exasperated, had to avoid contact with them or somehow Dodge...though it was hard, but after 22 years and, as they say, normal flight...so be smart and don't fall to the level of the herd, it's not worth it.

I
IMMOLATOR 27.07.20

RB265
Listen. It's not that you're not a Jock or a skinny nerd... All the more difficult.
You know, underdeveloped beastmen rely on their gut - we call it the capture of the psycho-emotional vibrations on a subconscious level. Simply put - they can smell your fear. Other things that you radiate. You see, every man Shine, emitting vibrations of different frequencies and emotional background affects the frequency of this radiation... a Dark, negative emotions are low and light, positive - high with greater frequency. But emotion is only part of this vibration. Mostly all in the head. I'm talking about your mind.
The consciousness of the people are similar to each other - we have laid down the same mechanisms and we carry out similar programs.
Often these programs are executed repeatedly throughout life (a vivid example - habits) and leave imprints in the mental body of man, his mind. The mind is a prism through which, as through a filter, the light is the higher self of the person. The mind of each has distinctive features (formed by repeated execution of the same program) so-called personality that acts like a filter giving a unique shade of light floodlight Overself, which therefore, emitted in our world, perceives it and interacts with it.
Thus, each person emits, sends into the world those vibrations, of which he is composed. More precisely, those vibrations which are obtained from its resonance with the world, when the light I passes through the filter of any particular ego.
Because each has its own established set of emotions and mental programs, it is easy to understand that each of us emits energy smell.
Someone who smells confidence and power (not necessarily looks like he-man), and someone- fear, weakness and obedience. By the way, women great it feels, believe me. So they filter out males on the stage of approach to them - already knowing the loser is you or not ;)
Usually the person is not aware of what he radiates, and lives, thinking that what was happening to him, is the fate or coincidence. Not at all. Most of the events taking place with us - there is only the answer of peace in our call, our own light.
That is, the sadist, the radiating through the prism of his mind vibration the desire for pleasure through the hurting of the suffering of others the world will help to find the right kind of masochist, radiating vibration of the desire of enjoyment through getting suffering from others...
...Sexual maniac - a victim who is either afraid of it or wants it...
...And Gopnik - your nerd.
So that's something.
And if you decided to change something in your life, you have to erase from your soul victim and everything that radiates fear, weakness and timidity. Otherwise, no way. Not having had a soul - is released.
How to do it? To work on yourself.
The net is full of information on this subject. For starters you can read this article:
http://econet.ru/articles/111168-vyhod-iz-treugolnika-karpmana

Good luck)

S
Sima4 27.07.20

Delphinariun

That you are you. No beatings, no car trunk, no chainsaws in front of the face and so and so. Just talked to him for life.

R
RussianQuaker 27.07.20

Harassment of any kind? A statement to the Prosecutor, no? Only when writing statements give specific episodes and witness these episodes. There you will be asked to submit contact details as offenders and witnesses.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.07.20

RB265

Stay positive - the school, like life will end sooner or later...