3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
geksar 27.07.20 07:41 pm

Help to find oil (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys I'm already level 18, I have no still oil against vampires.Queyras Mets have not bought , although I did not remember that she had oil.She was in kaer Morgane .Tell me where I can find the oil against vampires?
11 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Alex83- 27.07.20

geksar
you just like that or for the job ?

s
saa0891 27.07.20

geksar

Sail on Skellige,you pass the quest Exercises in alchemy, and then you can buy from herbalist almost everything you need,right from the level of envy,the range is updated.

Still as the variant can in this topic to watch.
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/mestonahozhdenie_retseptov_zelij_eleksirov_masel_i_bomb-864542/

g
geksar 27.07.20

-Alex83-
I just need the first recipe oil against vampires))

g
geksar 27.07.20

saa0891
and the first recipe oil against vampires can be?

A
Alex Hawk 27.07.20

With the latest update the drop chance of recipes increased so that faster to find them all by starting a new game.

B
Bupycop 27.07.20

geksar
There are plenty of dealers oils in Novigrad, not far from the institution Buttercup, on the Eastern exit of Novigrad, in a crematorium, one further Nizolek, closer to the location of the Stone Hearts. On Skellige as said above, you can not pass this long chain, there are a number of different KV get to talk to the druid, after putting the kV, the druids, who gave you the kV, sold by, all the same, and master druid. Might have to re-enter the location of Skellige. In General, it's all there in the Internet, I don't understand why every time to get people to chew it all? Hard to Google merchants oils the Witcher 3?

g
geksar 27.07.20

Bupycop
but you do not understand, I googled it))all looked and the recipes in the chests in different ways , I just need the first prescription by 10 percent. I'm already level 18 and I don't want again to re-take (((And the oil you want because in the blood and the wine it is useful to me. I wonder just in General, I can find him now?

s
saa0891 27.07.20

geksar wrote:
I just need the first prescription by 10 percent. I'm already level 18 and I don't want again to re-take
I've already written what to do if you don't want steamed,look at all the alchemists and herbalists,the locations of the White garden,Velen,Novigrad,with a rapid shift them all around a few minutes,for any who ever will be sold.
The wiki says that another Queyras Mets for sale.

g
geksar 27.07.20

saa0891
but if Kaira Mets in kaer Morgane?)is it to be?

s
saa0891 27.07.20

geksar wrote:
but if Kaira Mets in kaer Morgane?)is it to be?
How do I know the wiki says so,I've been passed so I don't remember.
Here's a map
http://witcher3mods.ru/v/#2/21.3/-22.5
Herbalists only 8 pieces (first Click Hide all to remove the markers,and then choose the herbalists),bypassing all and any, somebody have a recipe to sell.

B
Bupycop 27.07.20

geksar
If it is in KM, then it will have to talk in front began the assault, or later will not work, and so, Yes, the shop will have it available. In extreme cases, can through the console to add yourself additem('Recipe for Vampire Oil 1')